Laerdal Multi-Venous IV Training Arm Kit
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
The Laerdal® Multi-Venous IV Training Arm Kit is a complete IV therapy training kit which includes a full-size right arm with replaceable skin and veins designed for peripheral intravenous therapy.
- Realism of the human arm in appearance, feel and resistance at puncture sites
- Palpable veins enable site selection and preparation
- Subcutaneous and intramuscular injections may be performed in the deltoid
- Infusible veins allow peripheral therapy with IV bolus or push injection method
- Replaceable skin and vein system ensure longevity of model
- Will articulate to Laerdal’s adult line of manikins
- Anatomically accurate full arm model
- Rotation at deltoid for easier anterior and posterior vein access
- Multiple injection sites for IV insertion
- Includes dorsal veins of hand (3), median vein, basilic vein, cephalic vein
- (1) Multi-venous IV arm
- (1) Replacement skin and multi-vein system
- (1) Blood concentrate
- (1) Blood bag with tubing and connector
- (1) Clamp and hook
- (5) Syringes
- (1) Can of manikin lubricant
- (1) Carry case
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
You might also like...
Laerdal Infant Intubation/Airway Management Trainer