The Laerdal Infant Airway Management Trainer provides the realistic anatomy of a three-month-old infant for teaching and practicing basic and advanced airway management skills.
- Realistic representation of human anatomy, tissue, and skin material
- Allows students to undertake training that is directly transferable to the clinical setting
- Minimal maintenance and robust design enable costeffective training
- A base plate mount allows stable practicing conditions and easy transportation
- The cover prevents dust from coming into contact with the head during storage
- Realistic anatomy of the tongue, oropharynx, epiglottis, larynx, vocal cords, and trachea
- Practicing of oral and nasal intubation
- Practicing use of LMA (Laryngeal Mask Airway)
- Correct tube placement can be checked by practical inflation test
- Bag-Valve-Mask ventilation can be practiced
- Sellick Maneuver can be performed
- Stomach inflation
- Realistic tissue simulation
false not grp product
|Item Name||Laerdal Infant Intubation/Airway Management Trainer|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.