The Laerdal Infant Airway Management Trainer provides the realistic anatomy of a three-month-old infant for teaching and practicing basic and advanced airway management skills.
- Realistic representation of human anatomy, tissue, and skin material
- Allows students to undertake training that is directly transferable to the clinical setting
- Minimal maintenance and robust design enable costeffective training
- A base plate mount allows stable practicing conditions and easy transportation
- The cover prevents dust from coming into contact with the head during storage
- Realistic anatomy of the tongue, oropharynx, epiglottis, larynx, vocal cords, and trachea
- Practicing of oral and nasal intubation
- Practicing use of LMA (Laryngeal Mask Airway)
- Correct tube placement can be checked by practical inflation test
- Bag-Valve-Mask ventilation can be practiced
- Sellick Maneuver can be performed
- Stomach inflation
- Realistic tissue simulation
false not grp product
|Item Name||Laerdal Infant Intubation/Airway Management Trainer|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
You might also like...
Simulaids Intubation Trainer, Infant
Simulaids Intubation Trainer, Pediatric
Laerdal Pediatric Intubation Trainer, Torso
Nasco Pediatric Intubation Head Trainer
Nasco Infant Airway Management Intubation Trainer with Stand
Nasco Life/form® Airway Larry Trainer Head with Stand and Case