Laerdal CPRmeter™ 2
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
In the early critical moments of a Cardiac Arrest, the Laerdal CPRmeter™ 2 helps first responders optimize CPR performance by providing real-time feedback on essential parameters of CPR. Immediately afterwards, the Quick Review event statistics enable the responding team to quickly self-evaluate their performance and provide valuable insights for improvement next time.
- Ergonomic design
- Low cost of ownership
- Easy to clean
- Bigger screen
- Hand-held device
- Provides feedback on compression rate, depth, release and hands-on time, which represent critical components of quality CPR as defined by the American Heart Association
- (1) CPRmeter 2 unit
- (2) AAA batteries
- (1) Protective sleeve
- (1) Set of 3 patient adhesives
- (1) Set of directions for use
- Weight: 162g (5.7 oz.)
- Size: 153 mm H x 64 mm W x 25 mm D
- Ruggedness: IP55 and 1 meter drop test
- Display dimensions: 28 mm x 35 mm
- Display indicators
- Battery OK: Flashing green light
- Small Low battery icon on screen (turning on)
- Large Low battery icon on screen (turning off)
- Device error warning: Solid amber light
- Service required: Spanner icon
- Battery type: 2 x 1.5V AAA
- Battery capacity: Minimum 10 episodes of 30min CPR
- Data storage: 300 minutes of data or 20 CPR sessions
- Data transfer: Bluetooth smart
- Storage temperature: -20° to 70° C (-4° to 158° F)
- Operating temperature: 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
- Size: 39mm x 90mm (1.5” x 3.5”)
- Material: Foam pad with biocompatible adhesive on each side
Please note: The CPRmeter 2 is used as a guide in administering cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) to a suspected SCA victim at least 8 years old.
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
Curaplex® Glucose Start Kits
Curaplex® Stop the Bleed® Advanced Kits
Curaplex® Stop the Bleed® Multi-Pack Kit, Basic
Curaplex® Stop the Bleed® Multi-Pack Kit, Advanced
Curaplex® Obstetrical (OB) Kits Plus
Curaplex® GO-PAP™ Capno Kits with BiTrac ED, Adult
Assure Prism Basic Kit
Curaplex® IV Guard
Curaplex® Tactical Field Suction Easy Kits
Curaplex® GO-PAP™ Capno Kits