Laerdal CPRmeter™ 2
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Typically ships in 3-6 weeks
Typically ships in 3-6 weeks
Save 10% with promo code EMSW522 Offer Details
Save 10% with promo code EMSW522
Promo codes may not be applicable to certain products including, but not limited to, medications and narcotics, clothing items, service contracts, software licenses, upgrade kits, capital purchases and more. Product discounts are only valid on list price, and do not apply to contract or specially priced items. Dealer and reseller customers are not eligible for discounts. Promotional pricing is valid online only. Other restrictions may apply.
This item is non-returnable.
Orders placed for this item cannot be canceled.
In the early critical moments of a Cardiac Arrest, the Laerdal CPRmeter™ 2 helps first responders optimize CPR performance by providing real-time feedback on essential parameters of CPR. Immediately afterwards, the Quick Review event statistics enable the responding team to quickly self-evaluate their performance and provide valuable insights for improvement next time.
- Ergonomic design
- Low cost of ownership
- Easy to clean
- Bigger screen
- Hand-held device
- Provides feedback on compression rate, depth, release and hands-on time, which represent critical components of quality CPR as defined by the American Heart Association
- (1) CPRmeter 2 unit
- (2) AAA batteries
- (1) Protective sleeve
- (1) Set of 3 patient adhesives
- (1) Set of directions for use
- Weight: 162g (5.7 oz.)
- Size: 153 mm H x 64 mm W x 25 mm D
- Ruggedness: IP55 and 1 meter drop test
- Display dimensions: 28 mm x 35 mm
- Display indicators
- Battery OK: Flashing green light
- Small Low battery icon on screen (turning on)
- Large Low battery icon on screen (turning off)
- Device error warning: Solid amber light
- Service required: Spanner icon
- Battery type: 2 x 1.5V AAA
- Battery capacity: Minimum 10 episodes of 30min CPR
- Data storage: 300 minutes of data or 20 CPR sessions
- Data transfer: Bluetooth smart
- Storage temperature: -20° to 70° C (-4° to 158° F)
- Operating temperature: 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
- Size: 39mm x 90mm (1.5” x 3.5”)
- Material: Foam pad with biocompatible adhesive on each side
Please note: The CPRmeter 2 is used as a guide in administering cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) to a suspected SCA victim at least 8 years old.
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
BASIC Medical Synmax Vinyl Nitrile Hybrid Exam Gloves
Curaplex® Assure Prism Kit with Meter, Case, Test Strips and Control Solution, Advanced, Orange