The Laerdal BaXstrap Spineboard was designed to incorporate the needs of the rescuer and the patient into an ergonomically efficient platform for motion restriction. The abundance of strapping options and handhold openings makes for convenient rescuer handling and allows for a variety of enhanced strapping techniques.
- Extra large handholds, ergonomically designed for easy lifting
- Contoured design for improved patient positioning
- Accommodates improved strapping techniques
- Facilitates proper restraint of the pediatric patient
- Reinforced with internally molded stiffening rods for stability
- Molded in speed clip pins maximize strapping Excellent radiolucent characteristics
- Dimensions: 16” x 72” x 2.5”
- Weight Load: 2500 lbs.
- Weight: 13.5 lbs. (single board)
- Thickness: 2.3 inches
- 14 handholds
- Handhold width of 2”
- Handhold length of 5.25”
- Minimum storage space for 2 boards of approximately 4”
- 12 Pins
- Carbon fiber rods
- CE marked
- Operating temperature: -18°C to 43°C (0°F to 110°F)
- Storage temperature: -18°C to 43°C (0°F to 110°F)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Latex free
- Seamless rotation mold
false not grp product
|Item Name||Laerdal BaXstrap® Spineboard, Yellow|
|With Pins||With Pins|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.