Realistic practice is the key to developing proficiency in airway management skills. Realistic anatomy and head positioning allow you to provide training in most intubation procedures. Practical training in clearing an obstructed airway and suctioning liquid foreign matter. Manikin is securely mounted on a practice board. Manikin comes complete with airway demonstration model, cleaning kit, airway lubricant and hard molded carrying case.
- Realistic representation of human anatomy, tissue, and skin
- Allows students to undertake training that is directly transferable to the clinical setting
- Practical training in clearing an obstructed airway and suctioning of liquid foreign matter
- Minimal maintenance and robust design delivers cost effective training
- Base plate mount allows stable practicing conditions
- A hard carry case provides easy transportation and safe storage
- Practicing of oral and nasal intubation
- Practicing use of LMA (Laryngeal Mask Airway) and Combitube®
- Correct tube placement can be checked by practical inflation test
- Realistic anatomical features allow demonstration of Sellick Maneuver and laryngospasm
- Bag-Valve-Mask ventilation can be practiced
- Stomach inflation and vomiting situation can be simulated
- Provides visual inspection of lung expansion
- Provides auscultation of breath sounds
- Airway demonstration model is standard with each trainer
false not grp product
|Item Name||Laerdal Airway Management Trainer|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
Laerdal Pediatric Multi-Venous IV Training Arm, Airway Lubricant