L.A. Rescue® Blood and Fluid Resistant Attack Pack Bag, Red
By L.A. Rescue
The L.A. Rescue® Blood and Fluid Resistant Attack Pack was designed to protect valuable medical gear in emergency trauma situations.
- Made entirely from an impervious material, it is impervious not only to mist and light rain, but more importantly to blood and body fluid contamination in the field.
- Two tall nylon feet keep the bag above street level and the contents away from harmful fluid contaminants.
- The large padded main compartment contains three Velcro dividers that can be used in any pattern to custom fit medical equipment needs.
- A detachable pouch at the top of the bag is released by a quick pull and can be used for wound dressings or entire mini first aid kit.
- Elastic loops are located in various places about the bag to secure various EMS supplies.
- Internal dividers in the front pocket can hold pediatric or adult masks, gloves, and a lot more.
- A Glo-Flex strip surrounds the entire unit for daytime reflection and glow-in-the-dark nighttime visibility.
- Dimensions: 24”L x 17”W x 10.5”D
false not grp product
|Item Name||L.A. Rescue® Blood and Fluid Resistant Attack Pack Bag, Red|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
L.A. Rescue® Padded Adjustable Shoulder Strap, Black