The Hartwell Medical SUREVENT FlowMaster MCI Kit offers the ultimate in ease of use, versatility, and utility. Matched with SUREVENT Automatic Emergency Ventilators (not included) the FlowMaster MCI Kit provides a truly complete and cost effective mass casualty automatic ventilation system. Each kit provides a single staging point for up to 7 patients. Individual controls on each of the seven patient oxygen outlets allow flow adjustments from 0 to 25 LPM to accommodate the unique needs of each patient as well as to allow a mixture of both air-mix and 100% oxygen devices to be connected to the manifold at the same time. An in-line pressure gauge allows the operator to monitor and assure proper oxygen supply working pressure at all times.
The SUREVENT FlowMaster MCI Kit may also be used as an oxygen therapy station for fire ground rehabilitation and multiple patient applications using oxygen masks, cannulas, nebulizers, and many other oxygen powered devices. One flow controller is detachable to provide a male DISS check valve outlet for connecting other oxygen powered devices.* The rugged manifold is mounted on an aluminum base that stores the 20 ft. oxygen supply hose, all contained in a secure, waterproof case that leaves plenty of room for storing SUREVENT Automatic Emergency Ventilators, oxygen masks, cannulas, or other oxygen therapy accessories. A laminated SUREVENT instruction placard with a seven patient management system on the back and a waterproof marking pencil are included. The case can be stored compactly and is well marked for easy identification.
*Maximum flow limitations (150 LPM at 50 psig) must be observed for device accuracy.
- Complete Solution for Multi-Patient Emergency Respiratory Care
- Essential Disaster Management Component
- Ideal Fire Ground Oxygen Rehabilitation Station
- A Single Staging Point for Up to 7 Patients
- Single Gas Source Connects to Multi-Outlet Manifold
- Manifold Base Store 20 Feet of Oxygen Hose
- Adjustable Flow Control Outlets Conserve Oxygen and Provide Ultimate Versatility
- (1) Hartwell Medical 7 Outlet Oxygen Manifold Base Unit with Pressure Gauge
- (7) Adjustable Flowmeter Control Outlets
- (1) 20’ Section of Oxygen Hose with DISS Fittings
- (2) Laminated Instruction Placards
- (1) Watertight, Hard Case - Color: Olive Drab Green
- Exterior Dimensions: 20.7” L x 17.2” W x 8.6” D
- Weight: 20.4 lbs.
- Operating Environmental Limits: 0° to 122° F (-18° to 50° C)
- Storage Environmental Limits: -31° to 140° F (-35° to 60° C)
- Gas Source: 50 psi Source for Connection to Manifold
false not grp product
|Item Name||Hartwell SUREVENT® FlowMaster™ Multiple Casualty (MCI) Kit|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.