By Hartwell Medical
Available until stock is depleted
This item is on clearance! Offer Details
This item is on clearance!
While Supplies Last! Shop and save today.
Clearance pricing is only valid on online orders.
The Hartwell Medical FASPLINT® is designed to provide optimum immobilization at an affordable price.
This semi-disposable vacuum splint delivers secure immobilization without circumferential pressure which eliminates the potential for tissue, vessel, and nerve damage. The FASPLINT molds to the contours of the patient’s injury. It uses vacuum technology giving even difficult fractures and dislocations the ability to be stabilized easily, quickly, and with an unmatched level of comfort. Just grab your vacuum splint, place it around the injured area, evacuate the air, and you're done!
- Molds to exact shape of injury site
- Reduces nerve, tissue and vessel damage
- Can be evacuated using the same EVAC-U-SPLINT manual pump with a tapered adapter tip or a portable suction unit
- Replacement cost is minimal
- Can be used for leg fractures, dislocated shoulders, knee injuries, wrist fractures, infant and pediatric immobilization, hip support, padding under the knees, temporary cervical support, and much more
false not grp product
|Item Name||Hartwell FASPLINT®|
|Dimension||24in L x 12in W x 12in H|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.