Hartwell CombiCarrierII® Backboard
Typically ships in 3-6 weeks
This item is a Class II Narcotic, and cannot be ordered online. To learn more about ordering, see medication ordering details or call 800.558.6270.
This item requires a License Authorization Form on file. Learn more
License Authorization Form (LAF) Required
Before we can ship this product to you, we must have a completed LAF on file for your organization. An LAF is a form that gets filled out by your Medical Director or Pharmacist-in-Charge, and provides the approval we need to process your order. Learn more
This item is refrigerated, and a $13.95 handling fee will be applied to your order. Learn more
Refrigerated drugs are only shipped on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to ensure that your shipment arrives during the business week. If you are more than two scheduled ground shipping days from our location in Wisconsin, your refrigerated order will be processed separately from any other items you are ordering, and will be shipped to you via 2nd Day Air.
All refrigerated orders are subject to a $13.95 Refrigeration Handling Fee per order.
Refrigerated drugs are shipped in a heavy-duty Styrofoam shipping cooler, lined with air packets, and enclosed with ICE-BRIX refrigerant packs.
This item may require additional shipping charges due to size. Learn more
Additional Shipping Charges May Apply
Due to the size or weight of this item, it will be shipped via commercial trucking service. Additional shipping charges may apply, and will not be reflected when you place your order online.
Following the placement of your order, a Customer Service Representative will reach out to you with any additional shipping costs, and will confirm you would still like to proceed with the order. If you’d like to know the shipping cost of this item prior to placing your order, give us a call at 800.558.6270.
This is a hazardous item, and can only be shipped via Ground. Learn more
The Hartwell Medical CombiCarrierII® is a 2-in-1 scoop/backboard. The CombiCarrierII functions like a scoop stretcher, has tapered ends to simplify extrication, and fits in a standard backboard compartment. The CombiCarrier II serves as to minimize patient movement, increase patient security and eliminate equipment loss. It serves as both an improved scoop stretcher and an extrication board.
- Versatile Spinal Immobilization Device - May be used as a scoop stretcher or a full backboard.
- Simple, Intuitive Design Minimizes Training - Minimizes training of EMS and hospital personnel. Reduces maintenance and replacement costs.
- Lower Profile- Updated, thinner board with a smaller diameter hand-hold improves ergonomics and fits in standard storage compartments.
- Auto-Lock Latch System - Easier to access, recessed side latch is positioned away from patient. Locks instantly during application. Manual release required during removal from patient.
- Concave Patient Surface - Minimizes movement of patient's spine during lifting and transport. Continuous inner edge eliminates panel pinch points.
- Continuous Head Support Surface - Improves neutral alignment and minimizes head movement during application and removal.
- Separates at Both Ends - Can be separated at either end or split into two halves, eliminating unnecessary movement and making it ideal for patients with suspected hip, pelvic and spinal injuries.
- Seamless Plastic Construction - No rivets, drive screws or roll pins. High density polyethylene is easily cleaned and disinfected. Helps comply with CDC and OSHA guidelines. Foam filling makes it ideal for water rescues.
- X-Ray Compatible - Clear center section provides unobstructed A/P view of patient's spine.
- Made in the USA.
- (4) Two-piece speed-clip straps.
Please note: Hartwell Medical CombiCarrierII® Head Immobilizer is not included.
- Dimensions: 73.5” L x 16.5” W x 2.19” D
- Weight: 15.6 lbs.
- Shell: High-Density Polyethylene
- Pins: Fiberglass
- Filling: Urethane Foam
- Latches: Aluminum, Stainless Steel
- Load Capacity: 450 lbs.
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.