Hartwell BioHoop® Collection Bag with Hook
This item is a Class II Narcotic, and cannot be ordered online. To learn more about ordering, see medication ordering details or call 800.558.6270.
This item requires a License Authorization Form on file. Learn more
License Authorization Form (LAF) Required
Before we can ship this product to you, we must have a completed LAF on file for your organization. An LAF is a form that gets filled out by your Medical Director or Pharmacist-in-Charge, and provides the approval we need to process your order. Learn more
This item is refrigerated, and a $13.95 handling fee will be applied to your order. Learn more
Refrigerated drugs are only shipped on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to ensure that your shipment arrives during the business week. If you are more than two scheduled ground shipping days from our location in Wisconsin, your refrigerated order will be processed separately from any other items you are ordering, and will be shipped to you via 2nd Day Air.
All refrigerated orders are subject to a $13.95 Refrigeration Handling Fee per order.
Refrigerated drugs are shipped in a heavy-duty Styrofoam shipping cooler, lined with air packets, and enclosed with ICE-BRIX refrigerant packs.
This item may require additional shipping charges due to size. Learn more
Additional Shipping Charges May Apply
Due to the size or weight of this item, it will be shipped via commercial trucking service. Additional shipping charges may apply, and will not be reflected when you place your order online.
Following the placement of your order, a Customer Service Representative will reach out to you with any additional shipping costs, and will confirm you would still like to proceed with the order. If you’d like to know the shipping cost of this item prior to placing your order, give us a call at 800.558.6270.
This is a hazardous item, and can only be shipped via Ground. Learn more
The Hartwell Medical BioHoop® Collection Bag is a versatile, leak-proof bag that helps solve your waste containment needs and more. The BioHoop Collection Bag is a unique, multipurpose, wide-mouth container to dispose of emesis, urine, IV starts, blood spills, contaminated dressings and scene garbage. Also serves as a security bag for evidence and patient belongings like jewelry, eyeglasses and cell phones. A plastic strap keeps the bag open, and you simply pull the strap tight for a “leak-proof” seal. Front side is clear with volume indicators makes it easy for medical staff to view contents, backside is white opaque. Plastic hook designed for hanging on an ambulance cot side rail, a grab rail or wheelchair. Hook also has a clothing clip – no more leaving the patients glasses behind! Folds flat, accordion style, for convenient storage. 8” x 14” and holds a maximum of 3000cc.
- Semi-rigid rim
- Keeps the bag open, providing a large target for the patient. Bag is open and immediately ready for use.
- Large 8” x 13” bag
- Prevents spillage and allows for acceptance of larger biohazard waste, as well as evidence from accident scenes. Excellent size for patient's personal items like eyeglasses, cell phone, wallets, watches, etc.
- Cinchable strap
- Instant closure of the bag with just a pull of the strap. Cinches up tight to provide a leak-proof container/seal that won't spill over during transport.
- Protective perimeter cuff
- Long cuff on the exterior perimeter of the bag protects your hands from body fluids.
- Clear front / opaque back
- Clear front makes it easy to examine contents of the bag. White opaque backside allows EMTs to position the bag so that contents are not visible, if so desired.
- Volume indicators
- Easy-to-read scale on the front of the bag gives an indication of the volume at a glance.
- Plastic hanger hook
- Easily hang the BioHoop Bag on cot rails, grab handles, wheelchairs, hospital beds, or turnout gear pockets. Put the patient’s cell phone, jewelry or other personal items in the BioHoop and use the clothing clip to attach it to their clothes or belt, ensuring it stays with them.
- Compact design
- Bag and hook fold flat for storage under a cot pillow, inside a trauma or airway kit, or on standard cabinet storage shelves.
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 8” x 13”
- Helps comply with OSHA 29 CFR Part 1910.1030
|Item Name||Hartwell BioHoop® Collection Bag with Hook|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.