Halyard Health Fluidshield Surgical N95 Respirator Masks
By O&M Halyard
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
|46827||Small||Out of Stock|
Halyard Health Fluidshield Surgical N95 Respirator masks are NIOSH-approved and are designed to provide an effective facial fit as required for proper respiratory protection.
They deliver Level 3 splash and spray protection. They are made with 5 layers, including a fluid resistant layer. They have a soft inner lining. Their duckbill breathing chamber exceeds NIOSH standards for breathability.
- N95 NIOSH-approved
- 5-layer construction
- Constructed with a fluid-resistant layer
- Soft inner lining
- Malleable, adjustable nose wire
- Pouch-style, large breathing chamber for comfort
- Two polyurethane headbands secure the mask to the face to prevent leakage
- Straps are bonded, not stapled for durability
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Tecnol mask technology
- Provides a minimum of 95% filtration efficiency of 0.3 micron particles
- ASTM Level 3
- Splash resistance: 160
- Made in the USA
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.