In the event of a traumatic injury, the Medical Devices Inc. HALO Seals can make a difference in saving lives. Ideal for the treatment of open pneumothorax, this occlusive seal also prevents the development of tension pneumothorax resulting from gunshots, stab wounds, or other chest injuries. The HALO Occlusive Seal has been tested and designed to perform under extreme conditions; specifically treating injuries with excessive bleeding, heavy perspiration, or very wet and extreme environments. The unique design, a two-pack for entrance and exit wounds, features a large pull tab that allows for easy, quick application of the dressing. A highly aggressive hydrogel adhesive enables the HALO Seal to conform and adhere to all contours of the body and also prevents further contamination of the injury.
- Packaged in a two-pack for treatment of both entrance and exit wounds
- Creates an occlusive seal around wound
- Provides total occlusion - even with excessive blood, dirt, or heavy perspiration present
- Non-vented design that is oval in shape
- Large pull tabs facilitate removal or venting of wound
- Easy to apply in battlefield situations and in the heat of the moment
- Adhesive reseals after venting
- No residue once removed
- Durable protective packaging
- Integrity is maintained when folded or crumpled
- Performing temperature range below 32°F to over 140°F
- Latex free
- Dimensions: 6.5” x 5.5”
- Shelf Life: 3 years
- Made in the USA
false not grp product
|Item Name||Halo Chest Seal|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
Curaplex® ET Tubes Cuffed with Stylet
Curaplex® BVM Manual Resuscitator with Universal Connector and 7' O2 Tubing
Curaplex® PVC Nasopharyngeal Robertazzi Airways
Curaplex® Gravity IV Administration Sets, Needle-free Pre-pierced Sure-lok Y-Site
Curaplex® Safety Clear Plus Cuffed ET Tubes
Curaplex® Nasal Cannulas
Curaplex® TritonGrip SE Nitrile Exam Gloves, Blue
Curaplex® IV Extension Set with Needleless Injection Site, 8in
Curaplex® Blood Pressure Cuffs
Curaplex® Suction Catheters