H&H Medical H*VENT Laminar Vented Chest Dressing/Seals
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
H & H Medical H*VENT has been designed to work to relieve pressure from an open chest wound due to air in the chest (pneumothorax) or bodily fluid (hemothorax).
- A unique multi-directional vented dressing. This allows the fluids to “Drain towards gravity”. Important because that means casualty can be transported on their side, etc.
- The design helps prevent occlusion. This provides a backup fail-safe system since there are 6 ports. Even if 5 become obstructed, the vent will remain fully operational.
- The unique dome membrane design creates a complete seal around the wound area, ensuring a complete seal around the wound and reducing the risk of air or fluid finding alternate paths.
- Large vent openings on the H*VENT allows for visual monitoring of the wound. The dome design gives quick indication of air or fluid leaving the chest (billows up) or when the seal is in place (sucks down).
- Proven in internal testing to retain a seal during inhalation and to maintain a sustainable negative pressure (below ambient pressure) within the pleural space.
- Lowest profile of any vented chest seal and easy to fold.
The H*VENT laminar vented chest dressing is sold in a single pack and a twin-pack with two individually sealed chest seals connected together for easy access and use. Both versions have a 5 year shelf life.
H*VENT Single Pack
- Item Number: HVS01
- NSN: 6510-01-671-7225
- Package Dimensions: 7.75” x 4.5” x 0.25”
- Package Weight: 1.4 oz.
H*VENT Twin Pack
- Item Number: HVS02
- NSN: Pending
- Package Dimensions: 9.25” x 8.5” x 0.25” (unfolded), 8.5” x 4.75” x 0.5” (folded)
- Package Weight: 2.9 oz.
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.