First Aid Only® Industrial First Aid Station, 5-shelf, 200-person
By ACME United
Typically ships in 3-6 weeks
This item is a Class II Narcotic, and cannot be ordered online. To learn more about ordering, see medication ordering details or call 800.558.6270.
This item requires a License Authorization Form on file. Learn more
License Authorization Form (LAF) Required
Before we can ship this product to you, we must have a completed LAF on file for your organization. An LAF is a form that gets filled out by your Medical Director or Pharmacist-in-Charge, and provides the approval we need to process your order. Learn more
This item is refrigerated, and a $13.95 handling fee will be applied to your order. Learn more
Refrigerated drugs are only shipped on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to ensure that your shipment arrives during the business week. If you are more than two scheduled ground shipping days from our location in Wisconsin, your refrigerated order will be processed separately from any other items you are ordering, and will be shipped to you via 2nd Day Air.
All refrigerated orders are subject to a $13.95 Refrigeration Handling Fee per order.
Refrigerated drugs are shipped in a heavy-duty Styrofoam shipping cooler, lined with air packets, and enclosed with ICE-BRIX refrigerant packs.
This item may require additional shipping charges due to size. Learn more
Additional Shipping Charges May Apply
Due to the size or weight of this item, it will be shipped via commercial trucking service. Additional shipping charges may apply, and will not be reflected when you place your order online.
Following the placement of your order, a Customer Service Representative will reach out to you with any additional shipping costs, and will confirm you would still like to proceed with the order. If you’d like to know the shipping cost of this item prior to placing your order, give us a call at 800.558.6270.
This is a hazardous item, and can only be shipped via Ground. Learn more
This 5-shelf, 1,720 piece industrial first aid station, is designed for businesses, offices and work sites and serves up to 200+ people. The swing-out door and easy-to-carry handle add extra convenience, and the 22-pocket vinyl inside-door liner adds valuable storage capacity. Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI Standard fill requirements.
- (1) G-155: 3/4”x3” Adhesive plastic bandages, 100/bx
- (1) G-122: 1”x3” Fabric bandages, 100/bx
- (1) G-124: Knuckle fabric bandages, 40/bx
- (1) G-126: Fingertip fabric bandages, 40/bx
- (1) G-128: Fingertip fabric bandages, large, 25/bx
- (1) H-109: 2”x4” Elbow & knee plastic bandages, 25/bx
- (1) A-151: Medium butterfly wound closures, 10/bx
- (1) I-261: 3”x4” Non-stick pads with adhesive edges, 50/bx
- (1) I-228: 24 - 2”x2”, 24 - 3”x3” Gauze dressing pads, 48/bx
- (1) B-207: 4”x4” Gauze dressing pads, 4/bx
- (2) AN-205: 32 sq. in. Absorbent gauze compress, 1/bx
- (1) M-270: Emergency Pressure Dressing
- (2) B-204: 2” Conforming gauze roll bandages, 2/bx
- (1) B-518: 36” Triangular sling/bandage, w/2 safety pins, 1/bx
- (1) AN-5071: 40” Triangular sling/bandage, w/2 safety pins, 1/bx
- (1) H-410: Aspirin tablets, (50) 2-pks
- (1) I-415: Non-aspirin tablets, (125) 2-pks
- (1) I-431: Extra-strength non-aspirin tablets, (125) 2-pks
- (1) I-435: Antacid tablets, (125) 2-pks
- (1) H-305: Alcohol cleansing pads, 100/bx
- (1) H-307: Antiseptic cleansing wipes (sting free), 50/bx
- (1) M-528: Antiseptic spray, 3 oz.
- (1) G-460: Triple antibiotic ointment packs, 25/bx
- (1) G-486: Hydrocortisone cream, 1.0%, .9 gm pack, 25/bx
- (1) G-310: Povidone-iodine infection control wipes, 50/bx
- (1) M-527: Spray on bandage, 3 oz.
- (1) 3”x5 yd. Cohesive elastic bandage wrap, latex free
- (1) 2”x5 yd. 3-Cut first aid tape
- (1) B-503: 4”x5” Instant cold compress, 1/bx
- (1) 6”x9” Instant cold compress, 1/bx
- (1) G-469: Burn relief packs, 3.5 gm pack, 25/bx
- (1) M-531: Burn spray, 3 oz.
- (1) B-718: 4 Sterile, oval, gauze eye pads, 1/2”x5 yd. first aid tape roll, 1/bx
- (1) M-701/NIA: Eye wash, 4 oz.
- (1) M-704/NIA: Eye wash, 8 oz.
- (1) M-707: Redness reliever eye drops, 1/2 oz.
- (1) B-504: CPR Pack: 1 CPR one-way valve faceshield, 2 exam quality vinyl gloves, and 3 antiseptic wipes (sting free), all latex free
- (1) A-5009-AMP: Ammonia inhalant ampoules, 10/bx
- (1) 3” Cotton tip applicators, 100/vial
- (1) G-532: Exam quality vinyl gloves, 5 pr/bx
- (1) 5-3/4” Deluxe scissors, stainless steel
- (1) 4” Tweezers, plastic
- (1) 40 pg. First aid guide
- 22-pocket vinyl inside-door liner adds valuable storage capacity
- Station Dimensions: 19-1/2”x26”x5-1/2”
- These first aid stations are wall mountable
|Item Name||First Aid Only® Industrial First Aid Station, 5-shelf, 200-person|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.