FernoTrac™ Traction Splint
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
FernoTrac Traction Splints provide mechanical traction to relieve pain and reduce the possibility of further vascular and nerve damage on patients with suspected long bone fractures of the lower extremities. Length adjustments can be made by loosening the knurled sleeves on each side of the tubular aluminum frame. Wide elastic support straps maintain the injured leg within the frame of the splint, helping to provide in-line mechanical traction. Simple, step-by-step instructions are sewn directly on the straps. The FernoTrac™ Traction Splint is available in adult and pediatric sizes, or as a kit, and includes carrying case.
- Provides in-line mechanical traction to relieve pain and reduce the possibility of further vascular and nerve damage
- Heel stand folds flat for storage and instantly locks into place for support of the injured leg
- Full-length yellow nylon carrying case keeps splint sanitary and ready for use
- Simple adjustable wrap-around ankle hitch designed to allow EMTs to check pedal pulses
- Low-profile ischial pad permits splint to be applied with minimum movement of the patient's leg
- Length Max: 54”
- Length Min: 36”
- Height Max: 9”
- Height Min: 3”
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Width: 9”
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
You might also like...
Faretec QD-3 Traction Leg Splint, Pediatric, Injection Molded Ratchet
Rescue Essentials Slishman Traction Splint with Aluminum Poles
Sager™ Emergency Bilateral Traction Splint, Infant
FernoTrac™ Traction Splint, Child
Faretec QD-3 and QD-4 Traction Leg Splint
Curaplex® First Call In Bags
Sager® Extreme Compact Emergency Bilateral Traction Splint
EP&R Optimum Single Pole Traction Device
EP&R Optimum Single Pole Traction Device, Multi-color