Ferno Vacuum Splints, Orange
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Ferno Vacuum Splints are fast, effective, and versatile, and provide the best possible support with the least amount of effort. They are constructed of durable, vinyl-coated nylon that is supple enough to be molded around an injured extremity, yet tough enough to withstand repeated daily use. The Ferno Vacuum Splint Kit is also easy to clean and maintain.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable straps hold the splint securely in place
- Evacuation pump extracts air, moving tiny polystyrene beads closer together to form a moldable cast
- Ideal for dislocated shoulders, suspected fractures of arms, legs, and joints or infant immobilization
- No pressure is applied to the injured area when the splint is completely evacuated
- Total immobilization without excessive pressure ensures maximum circulation to the extremity
- Complete kit includes three splints (small, medium, and large), compact vacuum pump, repair kit, and carrying case
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
You might also like...
Microflex® LifeStar™ EC Powder-Free Nitrile Examination Gloves