Ferno® Medkids™ Baby Board, Model 676
Special order product.
Ships in 3-6 weeks.
The Ferno Medkids® Baby Board helps maintain cervical neutral alignment in infants with the self-contained Pneumatic Positioning Device (PPD). The Medkids® Baby Board accommodates the wide range of thoracic elevation requirements without extra padding and does not interfere with invasive and noninvasive equipment.
- Made of durable Dupont Cordura and is X-ray translucent
- Compatible with most EMS cots and isolettes to provide safe and secure transport
- Crescent-shaped head blocks secure cervical spines for infants too small for standard size cervical collars
- Unique design accommodates all central lines, umbilical lines, chest tubes, urinary catheters and other invasive and non-invasive equipment
- Designed for pre-term neonates and larger infants ranging from 2 lbs. to 15 lbs.
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Load Limit: 15 lbs.
- Width: 11”
- Height: 1”
- Length: 23”
false not grp product
|Item Name||Ferno® Medkids™ Baby Board, Model 676|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.