The original Ferno K.E.D. (Kendrick Extrication Device) is ideal for extricating and immobilizing patients from auto accidents and other confined spaces. The wrap-around design provides horizontal flexibility for easy application and vertical rigidity for maximum support of the spine, neck, and head during extrication.
The K.E.D. immobilizes the torso, head and neck, enabling prompt extrication while minimizing risks of further injury. X-rays or advanced life support procedures can be performed with the K.E.D. in place.
- Wraparound design provides horizontal flexibility for easy application and vertical rigidity for maximum support of the spine, neck, and head during extrication
- Built-in handles enable rescuers to get a firm grip on the patient and K.E.D. as one unit
- Adapts to a hip and pelvic splint by simple inversion Adjustable, fold-back sides permit easy access to patient's chest
- Does not interfere with the application of anti-shock trousers
- Can be used for multiple patient sizes, including children and pregnant women
- Color-coded Sewn-in securing straps and snaplock buckles for quick, easy application
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Load Limit: 500 lbs.
- Width: 32”
- Length Open: 33”
- Wrap-around vest
- Adjust a-Pad neck roll
- Two head straps
- Carrying case
false not grp product
|Item Name||Ferno® K.E.D.®, Kendrick Extrication Device|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.