The Ferno 185 Stat Trac® is a revolutionary, heavy-duty track system that secures a cot in an ambulance. It eliminates cot drift by providing a straight-in track design, making it much easier to load the cot. The 185 Stat Trac® Cot Fastening System may be installed and adjusted in the ambulance for side or center positioning.
- Wide-angle entrance guide improves angled access for quick and successful cot loading
- Head- and foot-end, dual-locking safety mechanism ensures a secure and comfortable ride for the patient
- Single-lever release and a safety stop for security while loading and unloading
- Single-hand release unlocks cot from fastener
- Delrin™ composite construction provides impact resistance and a smooth, easy-to-clean, low-profile surface
- Maintenance-and lubrication-free
- Adjustable for side or center positioning in ambulance
- Compatible with Models 35-AST, 35A+ST, 35XST, 93- ESST, 93-EXST, and 93HST Cots; conversion kits are available for Models 35-A, 35-A+, 93-ES and 93-EX only
- Length: 86”
false not grp product
|Item Name||Ferno® 185 Series Stat Trac® Cot Fastening System|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.