The Exergen Temporal Scanner Thermometer is a light-duty professional model thermometer. The temporal artery, easily visible in an infrared image, is scanned to find the peak temperature. The patented Arterial Heat Balance (AHB)TM method converts this peak to a core temperature by replacing the heat lost from natural cooling of the skin.
This thermometer is easy to use and is ideal for all ages. It is recommended for school nurses, nursing homes and other occasional use clinical settings. The thermometer has an auto-off feature to preserve the life of the battery; but when the battery does get low, it activates the low battery indicator. This thermometer can be used with disposable covers or can be cleaned between patients with a disinfectant wipe. It is protected by a three-year warranty.
- Convenient one-handed operation
- Precision Infrared System captures naturally emitted heat from the skin over the temporal artery
- Selects most accurate of 1000 scans per second
- Wide measurement range
- Auto-off feature shuts off thermometer automatically to preserve life of battery
- Low battery indicator to warn user to replace battery
- LED scan indicator to indicate temperature is being scanned and flashes when a higher measurement is detected, indicating the location of the temporal artery
- Perfect for use with newborns, infants, children or adults
- Meets ASTM E 1965-98 and EN60601-1 standards
- Battery life: Approximately 7,500 readings
- Response time: Approximately 0.03 second
- Dimensions: 7” x 1.75” x 1.25”
false not grp product
|Item Name||Exergen Temporal Scanner Thermometer|
|Dimension||7in x 1.75in x 1.25in|
|Battery Type||9V Battery|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
Curaplex® Infrared Ear Thermometer
ADC® Adtemp™ 419 Digital Hypothermia Thermometer
ADC® Adtemp™ 427 Temple Touch Thermometer
ADC® Adtemp™ 424 Digital Infrared Ear Thermometer
ADC® Adtemp™ 421 Digital Ear Thermometer
Welch Allyn Braun ThermoScan® PRO 6000 Ear Thermometer
Veridian® 60-second Digital Thermometer
Welch Allyn SureTemp® Plus 690 Electronic Thermometer
Masimo TIR-1 Non-contact Thermometer
MedSource Digital Thermometer