The Engel MHD13F-DM is designed to meet the needs of the EMS market for the transport of temperature-sensitive medications or having frigid saline solution available for induced hypothermia.
The proven Engel Swing Motor compressor and exclusive digital thermostat maintain precise control of temperature, anywhere from zero- to 113-degrees F.
This model is designed to operate in ambient temperatures between 14 and 113 degrees F.
- DC Only
- 12V/24V DC
- FDA Registered
- Optional AC Converter Available
- Power Consumption: Variable to 2.8 Amps
- Low Amp Draws (even at start-up)
- Digitally Controlled Constant Temperature
- 100% CFC-Free Compressor
- Lockable Lid with Optional Padlock
- Versatile Cooling and Heating Ability
- Vibration Resistant for Extreme Conditions
- Volume: 14 Qt
- Power consumption: Variable from 0.8-2.8 Amps (12V DC)
- Power options: 12V/24V DC / 110V AC (with optional power adapter)
- Outer Case Material: ABS Plastic
- Internal Dimensions : 13.75” x 7.5” x 7.5”
- External Dimensions : 17.5” x 11.3” x 14.5”
- Weight : 24 lbs
false not grp product
|Item Name||Engel® DC EMS Fridge/Freezer/Warmer, 14qt|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
Curaplex® Stop the Bleed® Advanced Kits
Curaplex® Stop the Bleed® Multi-Pack Kit, Basic
Curaplex® Glucose Start Kits
Curaplex® Stop the Bleed® Multi-Pack Kit, Advanced
Curaplex® Obstetrical (OB) Kits Plus
Curaplex® GO-PAP™ Capno Kits with BiTrac ED, Adult
Curaplex® IV Guard
Curaplex® Tactical Field Suction Easy Kits
Curaplex® GO-PAP™ Capno Kits
Curaplex® Disposable Colored Berman Oral Airways