Emegear XCollar Cervical Splint
The Emegear XCollar is designed to splint the cervical spine by securing the head to the torso of the patient above C-1 and below C-7; on two points anterior and two points posterior. This splinting system utilizes bi-lateral and vertical adjustments to obtain a customized fit for both the desired circumference and height of large adult and small pediatric patients; working to increase patient safety by minimizing potential cervical spinal distraction and injury.
- Capable of customizing to fit patient body types ranging from pediatric (approximately 22 lbs.) to extra-large adult (approximately 360+ lbs.).
- Splints the cervical spine in the ”Position of Comfort”, or Position Found.
- Oversized trachea opening allows for carotid pulse checks, advanced airway procedures, and easy visual assessment.
- Tested at operating temperatures ranging from: -40 degrees C to 60 degrees C.
- Latex-free materials are radiolucent, MRI and CT scan compatible.
false not grp product
|Item Name||Emegear XCollar Cervical Splint|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
You might also like...
Emegear Cervical Splint XCollar Plus
Curaplex® Cervical Collar, Adult
Ambu® Perfit ACE Extrication Collar, Adult
Pulmodyne® SIPQuik™ Vacuum Cervical Splint, Pediatric/Adult
Laerdal Stifneck® Select™ Adjustable C-Collar, Adult