Emegear Cervical Splint XCollar Plus
15% off of Immobilization & Extrication products with code EXT1929 Offer Details
15% off of Immobilization & Extrication products with code EXT1929
15% off of Immobilization & Extrication products. Apply promo code EXT1929 in your cart. Offer ends 1/29/2021. Valid online only.
Promo codes may not be applicable to certain products including, but not limited to, medications and narcotics, clothing items, service contracts, software licenses, upgrade kits, capital purchases and more. Product discounts are only valid on list price, and do not apply to contract or specially priced items. Dealer and reseller customers are not eligible for discounts. Promotional pricing is valid online only. Other restrictions may apply.
This item is on sale! Offer Details
This item is on sale!
Limited time only! Shop and save today.
Sale pricing is only valid on online orders.
The XCollar Plus is designed to splint the cervical spine by securing the head to the torso of the patient above C-1 and below C-7; on two points anterior and two points posterior. This splinting system utilizes bi-lateral and vertical adjustments to obtain a customized fit for both the desired circumference and height of large adult and small pediatric patients; working to increase patient safety by minimizing potential cervical spinal distraction and injury.
An important feature of the XCollar Plus is the integrated Head Restraint System (HRS), which replaces the use of head blocks, towels, or tape.
Each XCollar Plus is equipped with one HRS consisting of an integrated set of Velcro straps which are used with the XCollar Plus to secure the patient to the backboard; minimizing lateral and vertical movement. The HRS also includes a height-adjustable Occipital Support Pad to ensure proper patient spinal alignment.
- Capable of customizing to fit patient body types ranging from pediatric (approximately 22 lbs.) to extra-large adult (approximately 360+ lbs.).
- Splints the cervical spine in the "Position of Comfort", or Position Found.
- The adjustable, integrated Head Restraint System (HRS) eliminates the need for head blocks, towels, and tape, while minimizing vertical and lateral patient movement during transport.
- Occipital Support Pad is adjustable in 1/2-inch increments for up to 2 inches.
- Oversized trachea opening allows for carotid pulse checks, advanced airway procedures, and easy visual assessment.
- Tested at operating temperatures ranging from: -40 degrees C to 60 degrees C.
- Latex-free materials are radiolucent, MRI and CT scan compatible.
false not grp product
|Item Name||Emegear Cervical Splint XCollar Plus|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
You might also like...
Emegear XCollar Cervical Splint
Ossur® Philadelphia Patriot Adjustable Cervical Collar, Adult
Pulmodyne® SIPQuik™ Vacuum Cervical Splint, Pediatric/Adult
Ossur® Philadelphia Patriot Adjustable Cervical Collar
Ambu® Perfit ACE Extrication Collar, Adult
Laerdal Stifneck® Select™ Adjustable C-Collar, Adult