The Welch Allyn Ear Wash System provides a safe and effective way to remove cerumen from patients of all ages. This method of irrigation is much cleaner and safer than other irrigation methods currently on the market. Since it is easy to use with built-in safety and simplicity, any health-care worker within your facility can use it.
- Simplicity of operation--quick and easy set up.
- Pressure regulation--regulates the output pressure to prevent damage to the tympanic membrane or ossicular chain.
- Temperature indicator/control light will turn green when the water is at body temperature, and will automatically turn off if the water gets too hot.
- Suctioning action to reduce messy 'outflow'.
- A Multi-functional disposable tip provides a seal at the ear canal. It has an outflow channel to direct water back to the drain, and a filter in the tip collects the cerumen allowing the practitioner to see when the cleaning is complete. The tips can be used on children and adults.
- Portability can be moved from room to room easily, or transported off-site if necessary. All necessary components store easily in the storage tray.
- One (1) Ear Wash Plus Unit
- One (1) Aerator Adapter Kit
- Twenty-five (25) Disposable Ear Tips
- One (1) Storage Tray
false not grp product
|Item Name||Eartips for Welch Allyn® Ear Wash System Plus|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.