Defibtech Lifeline VIEW AED Standard Package
Typically ships in 3-6 weeks
This item is a Class II Narcotic, and cannot be ordered online. To learn more about ordering, see medication ordering details or call 800.558.6270.
This item requires a License Authorization Form on file. Learn more
License Authorization Form (LAF) Required
Before we can ship this product to you, we must have a completed LAF on file for your organization. An LAF is a form that gets filled out by your Medical Director or Pharmacist-in-Charge, and provides the approval we need to process your order. Learn more
This item is non-returnable.
This item is refrigerated, and a $13.95 handling fee will be applied to your order. Learn more
Refrigerated drugs are only shipped on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to ensure that your shipment arrives during the business week. If you are more than two scheduled ground shipping days from our location in Wisconsin, your refrigerated order will be processed separately from any other items you are ordering, and will be shipped to you via 2nd Day Air.
All refrigerated orders are subject to a $13.95 Refrigeration Handling Fee per order.
Refrigerated drugs are shipped in a heavy-duty Styrofoam shipping cooler, lined with air packets, and enclosed with ICE-BRIX refrigerant packs.
This item may require additional shipping charges due to size. Learn more
Additional Shipping Charges May Apply
Due to the size or weight of this item, it will be shipped via commercial trucking service. Additional shipping charges may apply, and will not be reflected when you place your order online.
Following the placement of your order, a Customer Service Representative will reach out to you with any additional shipping costs, and will confirm you would still like to proceed with the order. If you’d like to know the shipping cost of this item prior to placing your order, give us a call at 800.558.6270.
This is a hazardous item, and can only be shipped via Ground. Learn more
Orders placed for this item cannot be canceled.
Meet the AED that's taking easy-to-use to a whole new level. Other AEDs tell you what to do in an emergency. The Defibtech Lifeline VIEW is the first and only one that shows you - with video in full-motion color.
- The Lifeline VIEW has a large, full-color interactive display that gives you step-by-step instructions for performing CPR, rescue breathing and external defibrillation.
Showing You How to Save Lives and Giving You the Confidence to Do It
- The Lifeline VIEW has videos that show you how to perform a specific part of a rescue.
A Personal Coach at Your Side
- The Lifeline VIEW has a built-in metronome that counts out the beat so you know what to do and when to do it.
Real-Time Protocol Selection
- Real-Time Protocol Selection allows you to switch over from compression-only CPR to both compression and rescue breathing without skipping a beat, giving you the comfort and confidence to deliver emergency care your way.
One-Touch Status Screen Lets You Know Your Device is Ready for Rescue
- The Lifeline VIEW's one-touch status screen gives you everything you need to know that the unit is up to date and in working order - without turning it on.
Award-Winning Ergonomic Design
- Compact, portable, and lightweight - under three pounds - the Lifeline VIEW represents the newest generation in a family of AEDS that have won a number of industry awards for design and innovation.
Ruggedness & Durability
- The VIEW's ruggedness is measured by a specific set of criteria. It is one tough little unit, coming out on top in some of the most demanding environmental tests.
Easy to Maintain
- The status screen gives you up to the minute information on maintenance if it's required. In addition, built-in video help gives you easy, step-by-step guidance on maintenance that supplements the user manual. Proactive reporting monitors the status of the device and its components.
Easy to Upgrade
- As protocols change over time, your unit can be easily upgraded in the field with a data card.
Easy to Record and Transfer Data
- Data from the unit can be recorded or retrieved from the device using a data card.
Safe and Effective Life-Saving Technology
- The Lifeline VIEW uses biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives.
- (1) Defibtech Lifeline VIEW AED
- (1) Set of adult pads
- (1) Battery
- Dimensions: 7.3” x 9.5” x 2.3”
- Weight: Less than 3 lbs. (with battery)
|Item Name||Defibtech Lifeline VIEW AED Standard Package|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.