Defibtech Lifeline VIEW AED Standard Package
Typically ships in 3-6 weeks
This item is non-returnable.
Orders placed for this item cannot be canceled.
Meet the AED that's taking easy-to-use to a whole new level. Other AEDs tell you what to do in an emergency. The Defibtech Lifeline VIEW is the first and only one that shows you - with video in full-motion color.
- The Lifeline VIEW has a large, full-color interactive display that gives you step-by-step instructions for performing CPR, rescue breathing and external defibrillation.
Showing You How to Save Lives and Giving You the Confidence to Do It
- The Lifeline VIEW has videos that show you how to perform a specific part of a rescue.
A Personal Coach at Your Side
- The Lifeline VIEW has a built-in metronome that counts out the beat so you know what to do and when to do it.
Real-Time Protocol Selection
- Real-Time Protocol Selection allows you to switch over from compression-only CPR to both compression and rescue breathing without skipping a beat, giving you the comfort and confidence to deliver emergency care your way.
One-Touch Status Screen Lets You Know Your Device is Ready for Rescue
- The Lifeline VIEW's one-touch status screen gives you everything you need to know that the unit is up to date and in working order - without turning it on.
Award-Winning Ergonomic Design
- Compact, portable, and lightweight - under three pounds - the Lifeline VIEW represents the newest generation in a family of AEDS that have won a number of industry awards for design and innovation.
Ruggedness & Durability
- The VIEW's ruggedness is measured by a specific set of criteria. It is one tough little unit, coming out on top in some of the most demanding environmental tests.
Easy to Maintain
- The status screen gives you up to the minute information on maintenance if it's required. In addition, built-in video help gives you easy, step-by-step guidance on maintenance that supplements the user manual. Proactive reporting monitors the status of the device and its components.
Easy to Upgrade
- As protocols change over time, your unit can be easily upgraded in the field with a data card.
Easy to Record and Transfer Data
- Data from the unit can be recorded or retrieved from the device using a data card.
Safe and Effective Life-Saving Technology
- The Lifeline VIEW uses biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives.
- (1) Defibtech Lifeline VIEW AED
- (1) Set of adult pads
- (1) Battery
- Dimensions: 7.3” x 9.5” x 2.3”
- Weight: Less than 3 lbs. (with battery)
false not grp product
|Item Name||Defibtech Lifeline VIEW AED Standard Package|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
Defibtech Adult Defibrillation Pads for Lifeline VIEW, Pro and ECG AED
Defibtech Pediatric Defibrillation Pads for Lifeline VIEW/PRO/ECG AED
Defibtech Replacement Battery Pack for Lifeline VIEW Compatible
Defibtech Replacement 7-Year Battery Pack for Lifeline/Lifeline Auto Compatible
You might also like...
Defibtech Lifeline AED, Recertified, Semi-Automatic