Defibtech Lifeline Auto AED Standard Package
Typically ships in 3-6 weeks
This item is non-returnable.
Orders placed for this item cannot be canceled.
The Defibtech Lifeline AUTO AED is a fully automatic defibrillator designed to analyze heart rhythm and automatically deliver a shock, without intervention, if needed.
- Defibtech Lifeline AED
- Defibtech Lifeline Adult Pads
- 5 Year Battery Pack
- 9 Volt Lithium Battery for Lifeline AED Checks
- Defibtech Orientation DVD
- User Manual
- Defibtech Lifeline Quick Use Card
- 5 Year Warranty from Defibtech
- Physician's Prescription
Simple, One-Button Operation
- Saving a life could not be easier: turn the unit on and the AUTO will do the rest. If the unit recognizes that a shock is needed, it will automatically shock the patient.
Clear Voice Prompts
- Saving lives, while rewarding, can be stressful. A calm voice leads the user through the rescue, clearly and concisely stating each instruction, one step at a time. Brightly lit progress lights provide clear visual text guidance to reinforce voice instructions.
Long Life Battery
- Two long life batteries are available: a 5 year battery that will deliver 125 shocks or work continuously for 8 hours, or a 7 year battery, unique in the industry, which will deliver 300 shocks or work continuously for 16 hours.
Designed for the Real-World
- Lightweight, fully integrated design with no lids or moving parts that would confuse or delay a rescue; a roomy handle big enough even for gloved hands, and rubberized surfaces to ensure a sure grip in an emergency.
Active Status Indicator
- The actively illuminated status indicator shows unit readiness, to ensure that the unit is ready to perform anytime, every time.
- Time is of the essence in a rescue. The highly visible yellow color makes the unit easy to locate and deploy.
Award-Winning Ergonomic Design
- Compact, portable, and lightweight Defibtech AEDs have won numerous awards for design and innovation.
Rugged and Durable
- Extremely durable; manufactured to withstand dust and water ingress; tested to military standards for shock and vibration; jet aircraft and helicopter tested.
Easy to Upgrade
- As protocols change over time, your unit can be upgraded in the field simply by inserting a data card.
Easy to Record and Transfer Data
- Data from the unit is recorded and easily retrieved from the device using a data card.
Safe and Effective Life Saving Technology
- The Lifeline AUTO uses biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives. This is one of the most widely used impedance compensated waveforms which has extensive clinical experience-and success-in thousands of defibrillators around the world. Evaluation in hundreds of publications has demonstrated this technology to be the safest and most effective when it comes to saving lives.
Dimensions: 8.5” x 11.8” x 2.7”
- With DBP-1400: 4.2 lbs.
- With DBP-2800: 4.4 lbs.
false not grp product
|Item Name||Defibtech Lifeline Auto AED Standard Package|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
Defibtech Adult Defibrillation Pads for Lifeline VIEW, Pro and ECG AED
Defibtech Pediatric Defibrillation Pads for Lifeline VIEW/PRO/ECG AED
Defibtech Replacement Battery Pack for Lifeline VIEW Compatible
Defibtech Replacement 7-Year Battery Pack for Lifeline/Lifeline Auto Compatible
You might also like...
Defibtech Lifeline AED, Recertified, Semi-Automatic