Defibtech Lifeline Auto AED Standard Package
Typically ships in 3-6 weeks
This item is a Class II Narcotic, and cannot be ordered online. To learn more about ordering, see medication ordering details or call 800.558.6270.
This item requires a License Authorization Form on file. Learn more
License Authorization Form (LAF) Required
Before we can ship this product to you, we must have a completed LAF on file for your organization. An LAF is a form that gets filled out by your Medical Director or Pharmacist-in-Charge, and provides the approval we need to process your order. Learn more
This item is non-returnable.
This item is refrigerated, and a $13.95 handling fee will be applied to your order. Learn more
Refrigerated drugs are only shipped on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to ensure that your shipment arrives during the business week. If you are more than two scheduled ground shipping days from our location in Wisconsin, your refrigerated order will be processed separately from any other items you are ordering, and will be shipped to you via 2nd Day Air.
All refrigerated orders are subject to a $13.95 Refrigeration Handling Fee per order.
Refrigerated drugs are shipped in a heavy-duty Styrofoam shipping cooler, lined with air packets, and enclosed with ICE-BRIX refrigerant packs.
This item may require additional shipping charges due to size. Learn more
Additional Shipping Charges May Apply
Due to the size or weight of this item, it will be shipped via commercial trucking service. Additional shipping charges may apply, and will not be reflected when you place your order online.
Following the placement of your order, a Customer Service Representative will reach out to you with any additional shipping costs, and will confirm you would still like to proceed with the order. If you’d like to know the shipping cost of this item prior to placing your order, give us a call at 800.558.6270.
This is a hazardous item, and can only be shipped via Ground. Learn more
Orders placed for this item cannot be canceled.
The Defibtech Lifeline AUTO AED is a fully automatic defibrillator designed to analyze heart rhythm and automatically deliver a shock, without intervention, if needed.
- Defibtech Lifeline AED
- Defibtech Lifeline Adult Pads
- 5 Year Battery Pack
- 9 Volt Lithium Battery for Lifeline AED Checks
- Defibtech Orientation DVD
- User Manual
- Defibtech Lifeline Quick Use Card
- 5 Year Warranty from Defibtech
- Physician's Prescription
Simple, One-Button Operation
- Saving a life could not be easier: turn the unit on and the AUTO will do the rest. If the unit recognizes that a shock is needed, it will automatically shock the patient.
Clear Voice Prompts
- Saving lives, while rewarding, can be stressful. A calm voice leads the user through the rescue, clearly and concisely stating each instruction, one step at a time. Brightly lit progress lights provide clear visual text guidance to reinforce voice instructions.
Long Life Battery
- Two long life batteries are available: a 5 year battery that will deliver 125 shocks or work continuously for 8 hours, or a 7 year battery, unique in the industry, which will deliver 300 shocks or work continuously for 16 hours.
Designed for the Real-World
- Lightweight, fully integrated design with no lids or moving parts that would confuse or delay a rescue; a roomy handle big enough even for gloved hands, and rubberized surfaces to ensure a sure grip in an emergency.
Active Status Indicator
- The actively illuminated status indicator shows unit readiness, to ensure that the unit is ready to perform anytime, every time.
- Time is of the essence in a rescue. The highly visible yellow color makes the unit easy to locate and deploy.
Award-Winning Ergonomic Design
- Compact, portable, and lightweight Defibtech AEDs have won numerous awards for design and innovation.
Rugged and Durable
- Extremely durable; manufactured to withstand dust and water ingress; tested to military standards for shock and vibration; jet aircraft and helicopter tested.
Easy to Upgrade
- As protocols change over time, your unit can be upgraded in the field simply by inserting a data card.
Easy to Record and Transfer Data
- Data from the unit is recorded and easily retrieved from the device using a data card.
Safe and Effective Life Saving Technology
- The Lifeline AUTO uses biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives. This is one of the most widely used impedance compensated waveforms which has extensive clinical experience-and success-in thousands of defibrillators around the world. Evaluation in hundreds of publications has demonstrated this technology to be the safest and most effective when it comes to saving lives.
Dimensions: 8.5” x 11.8” x 2.7”
- With DBP-1400: 4.2 lbs.
- With DBP-2800: 4.4 lbs.
|Item Name||Defibtech Lifeline Auto AED Standard Package|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.