Defibtech Lifeline AED Standard Package
The Defibtech Lifeline AED® includes all mission critical features necessary to provide the most advanced treatment for Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA). It is so simple and unintimidating to use that even non-medical personnel can effectively use the device.
Simple to Use
- Simple, clear, and straightforward: there are only two-buttons on the unit, a green button to turn the unit on and a red one to shock the patient, if needed. The Lifeline AED: simple and intuitive.
Clear Voice Prompts
- Saving lives, while rewarding, can be stressful. A calm voice leads the user through the rescue, clearly, and concisely stating each instruction, one step at a time. Brightly lit progress lights provide clear visual text guidance to reinforce voice instructions.
Long Life Battery
- Two long life batteries are available: a 5 year battery that will deliver 125 shocks or work continuously for 8 hours, or a 7 year battery, unique in the industry, which will deliver 300 shocks or work continuously for 16 hours.
Designed for the Real-World
- Lightweight, fully integrated design with no lids or moving parts that would confuse or delay a rescue; a roomy handle big enough even for gloved hands, and rubberized surfaces to ensure a sure grip in an emergency.
Active Status Indicator
- The actively illuminated status indicator shows unit readiness, to ensure that the unit is ready to perform anytime, every time.
- Time is of the essence in a rescue. The highly visible yellow color makes the unit easy to locate and deploy.
Award-Winning Ergonomic Design
- Compact, portable, and lightweight the Lifeline AED has won numerous awards for design and innovation. It was even displayed at the Museum of Modern Art in New York City as an example of innovative design!
Rugged and Durable
- Extremely durable; manufactured to withstand dust and water ingress; tested to military standards for shock and vibration; jet aircraft and helicopter tested.
Easy to Upgrade
- As protocols change over time, your unit can be upgraded in the field simply by inserting a data card.
Easy to Record and Transfer Data
- Data from the unit is recorded and easily retrieved from the device using a data card.
Safe and Effective Life Saving Technology
- The Lifeline AED uses biphasic technology, a clinically proven waveform and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives. This is one of the most widely used impedance compensated waveforms which has extensive clinical experience-and success-in thousands of defibrillators around the world. Evaluation in hundreds of publications has demonstrated this technology to be the safest and most effective when it comes to saving lives.
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 11.8 x 2.7 in
- Temperature range: 0 to 50°C
- Operation time: 125 Shocks or 8hr. continuous operation
- Voltage: 9V
- Defibtech Lifeline AED
- Defibtech Lifeline Adult Pads
- 5 Year Battery Pack
- 9 Volt Lithium Battery for Lifeline AED Checks
- Defibtech Orientation DVD
- User Manual
- Defibtech Lifeline Quick Use Card
- 5 Year Warranty from Defibtech
- Physician's Prescription
false not grp product
|Item Name||Defibtech Lifeline AED Standard Package|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
Defibtech Pediatric Defibrillation Pads for Lifeline VIEW/PRO/ECG AED
Defibtech Replacement 7-Year Battery Pack for Lifeline/Lifeline Auto Compatible
Defibtech Replacement Battery Pack for Lifeline VIEW Compatible
Defibtech Standard Data Card
You might also like...
Curaplex® AED Response Kit
Defibtech Lifeline AED, Recertified, Semi-Automatic
Zoll AED Plus, Recertified
Zoll Powerheart® AED G5, Fully Automatic