Curaplex® VibraPEP™ Oscillatory Positive Expiratory Pressure System
The Curaplex® VibraPEP™ is a reusable, single-patient device that provides Oscillatory Positive Expiratory Pressure (OPEP) therapy for the detachment and removal of pulmonary secretions. Through variable pressure settings and optional aerosolized medication delivery, patients receive great value specific to their unique clinical needs. The VibraPEP™ uses the patient’s full expired air volume to produce pressure and oscillatory vibrations. The success of OPEP therapy depends on these vibrations, especially for patients with a low expiratory volume. On exhalation, the PEP opens the lower airways while mobilizing secretions. Upon inhalation, aerosolized medication is delivered to the lungs more effectively.
- Dual therapy approach optimizes efficacy and promotes positive patient outcomes
- Unique valve tube design is not gravity-dependent, and can be used in any position
- Therapy selector “clicks” into place, providing five treatment positions
- Removable mouthpiece allows for adaptation to ISO connections
- Oscillations begin at≥ 10 lpm, enhancing the treatment of adult and pediatric patients with low forced expiratory volume (FEV)
- Common ISO fittings permit versatility of patient interfaces
false not grp product
|Item Name||Curaplex® VibraPEP™ Oscillatory Positive Expiratory Pressure System|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.