The Curaplex Vented Tactical Occlusive Chest Seal (T.O.C.S) includes two chest dressings to treat open chest wounds. Each pouch includes 1 H*VENT designed to relieve pressure from an open chest wound due to air in the chest (pneumothorax) or bodily fluid (hemothorax) as well as 1 non-vented dressing. The large pull tabs and flexible material are used to help facilitate application and repositioning on the trauma site if required.
- Tested to be effective on temperatures of -40°F to 161°F
- Lowest profile of any vented chest seal and easy to fold
- Proven in internal testing to retain a seal during inhalation and to maintain a sustainable negative pressure (below ambient pressure) within the pleural space
- The dome design gives quick indication of air or fluid leaving the chest (billows up) or when the seal is in place (sucks down)
- Large vent openings on the H*VENT allow for visual monitoring of the wound
- Unique dome membrane design creates a complete seal around the wound area, ensuring a complete seal around the wound and reducing the risk of air or fluid finding alternate paths
- Backup fail-safe system since there are 6 ports. Even if 5 become obstructed, the vent will remain fully operational
- Multi-directional vented dressing allows the fluids to “drain towards gravity,” allowing patient to be transported on his or her side
- Contains (1) H*VENT chest seal and (1) non-vented occlusive seal for both entrance and exit wounds
- Made in the USA
- Package Dimensions: 8.25” x 8.25”
- Package Weight: 3.1oz
- 5-year shelf life
- Sterile unless damaged or opened
false not grp product
|Item Name||Curaplex® Tactical Vented Occlusive Chest Seal (T.O.C.S.)|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
Curaplex® ET Tubes Cuffed with Stylet
Curaplex® BVM Manual Resuscitator with Universal Connector and 7' O2 Tubing
Curaplex® PVC Nasopharyngeal Robertazzi Airways
Curaplex® Gravity IV Administration Sets, Needle-free Pre-pierced Sure-lok Y-Site
Curaplex® Nasal Cannulas
Curaplex® IV Extension Set with Needleless Injection Site, 8in
Curaplex® TritonGrip SE Nitrile Exam Gloves, Blue
Curaplex® Suction Catheters
Curaplex® Safety Clear Plus Cuffed ET Tubes
Curaplex® Blood Pressure Cuffs