Curaplex® Tactical Vented Occlusive Chest Seal (T.O.C.S.)
See notes for replacements
Get 2x the rewards on Curaplex items! Use code PTS1022 Offer Details
Get 2x the rewards on Curaplex items! Use code PTS1022
Get 2x the Rewards Points on item when you apply promo code PTS1022 in your cart. Offer ends 10/31/2022. Valid online only. Must be logged-in and participating in the rewards program to see applied points.
Promo codes may not be applicable to certain products including, but not limited to, medications and narcotics, clothing items, service contracts, software licenses, upgrade kits, capital purchases and more. Product discounts are only valid on list price, and do not apply to contract or specially priced items. Dealer and reseller customers are not eligible for discounts. Promotional pricing is valid online only. Other restrictions may apply.
The Curaplex Vented Tactical Occlusive Chest Seal (T.O.C.S) includes two chest dressings to treat open chest wounds. Each pouch includes 1 H*VENT designed to relieve pressure from an open chest wound due to air in the chest (pneumothorax) or bodily fluid (hemothorax) as well as 1 non-vented dressing. The large pull tabs and flexible material are used to help facilitate application and repositioning on the trauma site if required.
- Tested to be effective on temperatures of -40°F to 161°F
- Lowest profile of any vented chest seal and easy to fold
- Proven in internal testing to retain a seal during inhalation and to maintain a sustainable negative pressure (below ambient pressure) within the pleural space
- The dome design gives quick indication of air or fluid leaving the chest (billows up) or when the seal is in place (sucks down)
- Large vent openings on the H*VENT allow for visual monitoring of the wound
- Unique dome membrane design creates a complete seal around the wound area, ensuring a complete seal around the wound and reducing the risk of air or fluid finding alternate paths
- Backup fail-safe system since there are 6 ports. Even if 5 become obstructed, the vent will remain fully operational
- Multi-directional vented dressing allows the fluids to “drain towards gravity,” allowing patient to be transported on his or her side
- Contains (1) H*VENT chest seal and (1) non-vented occlusive seal for both entrance and exit wounds
- Made in the USA
- Package Dimensions: 8.25” x 8.25”
- Package Weight: 3.1oz
- 5-year shelf life
- Sterile unless damaged or opened
false not grp product
|Item Name||Curaplex® Tactical Vented Occlusive Chest Seal (T.O.C.S.)|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.