Curaplex® Tactical Occlusive Chest Seal (T.O.C.S.)
The Curaplex® Tactical Occlusive Chest Seal (T.O.C.S.) is designed to treat open chest wounds. Each pouch includes two 6 inch by 6 inch non-vented occlusive dressings to seal entrance and exit wounds. The large pull tabs and flexible material are used to help facilitate application and repositioning on the trauma site if required.
- Premium hydrogel
- Helps adhesion where there is excessive bleeding, heavy perspiration or wet conditions
- Allows for the ability to reseal and burp the wound
- Tested to be effective on temperatures of -40°F to 161°F
- Compact and low profile fits into trauma packs for easy access
- Made in the USA
- Tested to MIL-STD-810G
- 5-year shelf life
- Weight: 3.1oz
- Package: Sterile unless damaged or opened
false not grp product
|Item Name||Curaplex® Tactical Occlusive Chest Seal (T.O.C.S.)|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.