Curaplex® Tactical Vented Occlusive Chest Seal (T.O.C.S.)
This item is a Class II Narcotic, and cannot be ordered online. To learn more about ordering, see medication ordering details or call 800.558.6270.
This item requires a License Authorization Form on file. Learn more
License Authorization Form (LAF) Required
Before we can ship this product to you, we must have a completed LAF on file for your organization. An LAF is a form that gets filled out by your Medical Director or Pharmacist-in-Charge, and provides the approval we need to process your order. Learn more
This item is refrigerated, and a $13.95 handling fee will be applied to your order. Learn more
Refrigerated drugs are only shipped on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to ensure that your shipment arrives during the business week. If you are more than two scheduled ground shipping days from our location in Wisconsin, your refrigerated order will be processed separately from any other items you are ordering, and will be shipped to you via 2nd Day Air.
All refrigerated orders are subject to a $13.95 Refrigeration Handling Fee per order.
Refrigerated drugs are shipped in a heavy-duty Styrofoam shipping cooler, lined with air packets, and enclosed with ICE-BRIX refrigerant packs.
This item may require additional shipping charges due to size. Learn more
Additional Shipping Charges May Apply
Due to the size or weight of this item, it will be shipped via commercial trucking service. Additional shipping charges may apply, and will not be reflected when you place your order online.
Following the placement of your order, a Customer Service Representative will reach out to you with any additional shipping costs, and will confirm you would still like to proceed with the order. If you’d like to know the shipping cost of this item prior to placing your order, give us a call at 800.558.6270.
This is a hazardous item, and can only be shipped via Ground. Learn more
The Curaplex Vented Tactical Occlusive Chest Seal (T.O.C.S) includes two chest dressings to treat open chest wounds. Each pouch includes 1 H*VENT designed to relieve pressure from an open chest wound due to air in the chest (pneumothorax) or bodily fluid (hemothorax) as well as 1 non-vented dressing. The large pull tabs and flexible material are used to help facilitate application and repositioning on the trauma site if required.
- Tested to be effective on temperatures of -40°F to 161°F
- Lowest profile of any vented chest seal and easy to fold
- Proven in internal testing to retain a seal during inhalation and to maintain a sustainable negative pressure (below ambient pressure) within the pleural space
- The dome design gives quick indication of air or fluid leaving the chest (billows up) or when the seal is in place (sucks down)
- Large vent openings on the H*VENT allow for visual monitoring of the wound
- Unique dome membrane design creates a complete seal around the wound area, ensuring a complete seal around the wound and reducing the risk of air or fluid finding alternate paths
- Backup fail-safe system since there are 6 ports. Even if 5 become obstructed, the vent will remain fully operational
- Multi-directional vented dressing allows the fluids to “drain towards gravity,” allowing patient to be transported on his or her side
- Contains (1) H*VENT chest seal and (1) non-vented occlusive seal for both entrance and exit wounds
- Made in the USA
- Package Dimensions: 8.25” x 8.25”
- Package Weight: 3.1oz
- 5-year shelf life
- Sterile unless damaged or opened
|Item Name||Curaplex® Tactical Vented Occlusive Chest Seal (T.O.C.S.)|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.