Curaplex® NIO® Kits
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Typically ships in 3-6 weeks
Curaplex NIO Kits come with the items one may need while using the NIO on a patient in the field. The NIO is an automatic intraosseous device created for safe, quick and easy vascular access. No drills, batteries or extra parts are required. This kit is conveniently packaged and easy to grab when needed in an emergency.
- (1) NIO device (adult or pediatric)
- (1) Extension set
- (1) Alcohol prep pad
- (1) IV flush syringe
- (1) Surgical tape
- (1) Gauze pad, 4”x4”
- (1) IV dressing
- Easily transported
- Items conveniently packaged together
- Step-by-step directions on packaging
NIO Device Features:
- Designed to be easily injected into either the tibia or the humerus
- Vascular access in as few as 10 seconds
- No external power source or battery needed
- Pocket-sized and lightweight,3.5oz
- Patient-friendly, no exposed needle
- Assembled ready to use in package
- Disposable and single use
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
You might also like...
PerSys® NIO™ Intraosseous (IO) Devices, Sterile, Single-use
$132.79 - $141.69