Curaplex® IV Start Kit with Patient Label and Drape
Out Of Stock
Product is on order.
Manufacturer ship date unknown.
The Curaplex IV Start Kit with Patient Label and Drape contains the items you need to quickly and effectively introduce an IV to a patient in a pre-surgery setting. The patient label supplies critical information to health professionals working with the patient and the drape is designed to create a sterile barrier. The kit is conveniently packaged in an easy-to-use compact package to save you time.
- Compact kit
- (1) Tegaderm intravenous dressing, 2 3/8" x 2 3/4"
- (1) Drape, sterile, 18" x 26"
- (2) Alcohol prep pads, sterile, medium
- (1) Gauze sponge, sterile, 2" x 2", 8 ply, 2-pack
- (1) Povidone iodine (PVP) swabstick, 1-pack
- (1) Tourniquet, 1" x 18", blue, rolled, latex-free
- (1) Transparent surgical tape, 1" x 18"
- (1) Patient IV label
false not grp product
|Item Name||Curaplex® IV Start Kit with Patient Label and Drape|
|Flush||Does not contain flush|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.