Curaplex® Cervical Collars
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Curaplex Cervical Collars are ideal for supporting a patient’s neck and spine to limit head movement after an injury. They are easy to use! You can apply this collar to a patient in three easy steps – sizing, locking and placement.
Curaplex Cervical Collars are available in adult or pediatric ("mini") sizes to accommodate a wide range of patients. The collars have latches on each side to allow for sizing adjustments. They also have two safety lock buttons to hold the collar in place once adjusted.
If needed, the collars have an automatic flip-up chin and cannula hooks to store an oxygen tube. These disposable Cervical Collars are radiolucent so they can go in a CT and MRI scan. They come packaged flat for easy storage.
- Adjustable settings for sizing
- 2 safety lock buttons to secure the collar
- Automatic flip up chin and cannula hooks to store oxygen tube
- Packaged flat for easy storage
- Radiolucent, CT and MRI compatible
- Low-cost solution to neck immobilization
- Item #3151-03161: Adult
- Adjustable sizes: Neckless, short, regular and tall
- Number of settings: 8 adjustments
- Dimensions: 554 x 215 x 14 mm
- Weight: 7oz
- Color: Blue/light grey
- Item #3151-03163: Mini
- Adjustable sizes: Infant, pediatric and small adult
- Number of settings: 6 adjustments
- Dimensions: 447 x 188 x 14mm
- Weight: 3.5oz
- Color: Yellow/light grey
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
You might also like...
Pulmodyne® SIPQuik™ Vacuum Cervical Splint, Pediatric/Adult