Curaplex Active Assailant Kits Advanced provide the products to treat multiple injured patients in an emergency scenario. These 71-piece kits are aimed at controlling bleeding associated with traumatic injury, including gunshots and stab wounds. When patients are outside of ambulance reach, this kit can be easily transported to meet the patient in their location. It is ideal for police officers, first responders, and security teams to have on-hand, in case they encounter an active assailant situation, or other critical event.
- (1) Curaplex Medic 3-pack equipment bag, navy
- (5) Combat Application Tourniquet® (C-A-T®)
- (5) Israeli bandage, 4”
- (4) Packs Curaplex® Tactical Occlusive Chest Seals (T.O.C.S.), 2 per package
- (4) Packs Curaplex® Vented Tactical Occlusive Chest Seals (T.O.C.S.), 2 per package (one vented and one non-vented)
- (5) Nasal airway kits with lubricant, 28Fr
- (5) QuikClot combat gauze, LE version, 3” x 4yd
- (5) Rolls compressed gauze
- (10) Pair gloves, latex-free, Large
- (1) Pair Curaplex trauma shears, 7.25”
- (2) Rolls of tape, adhesive cloth, 2” x 10yd
- (5) FluidShield N95 masks
- (5) Pair safety glasses
- (4) Decompression needles, 14ga x 3 1/4”
- (6) Blow-out mini kits, vacuum-sealed modules
- (1) Israeli bandage, 4”
- (1) Roll of compressed gauze
- (1) QuikClot combat gauze, LE version, 3” x 4yd
false not grp product
|Item Name||Curaplex® Active Assailant Kit with C-A-T Tourniquet, Advanced|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.