Covidien SharpSafety™ Pharmaceutical Waste Container with Counterbalance Lid, 3gal
By Other Manufacturer
Available and ready to ship.
The SharpSafety non-hazardous pharmaceutical waste container with hinged lid by Covidien was developed exclusively to meet state regulations for pharmaceutical waste. White with a blue lid, it is easily distinguished from other disposal containers. The SharpSafety™ 3 Gallon Pharmaceutical Waste Container also has a leak-resistant gasket and absorbent pad to help contain liquid contents.
- Tamper evident label helps deter tampering during final disposal
- Sturdy, rigid polypropylene construction provides excellent impact and leak resistance (unlike cardboard or fiber) to contain heavy vials, I.V. bags, and more
- Secure, hinged lid with temporary and final closure accepts larger, bulkier waste; closes temporarily between uses; locks for final disposal
- Locking wall-mounting brackets and floor carts are available allowing for point-of-use placement and one-handed disposal; increases mobility, stability, and security
- Dimensions: 6.25” x 13.5” x 13.75”
- Capacity: 3 Gallon
- Opening Type: Counterbalanced
- Lid: Blue
- For use with: item 8528-C
Meets the California Department of Public Health requirements for pharmaceuticals not regulated under the federal Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA). Each distinctive white and blue container makes it easy to identify and segregate non-RCRA-hazardous pharmaceutical waste to be disposed of by incineration.
false not grp product
|Item Name||Covidien SharpSafety™ Pharmaceutical Waste Container with Counterbalance Lid, 3gal|
|Dimension||6.25in x 13.5in x 13.75in|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.