Covidien FilterLine® Set CO2 Sampling Line, Pediatric/Adult, 14'
|007768||Out of Stock|
This item might require a License Authorization Form, depending on your state. Learn more
The Covidien FilterLine Set is designed for use with Microstream™ enabled capnography monitors and can be used on intubated patients or supraglottic airways. The Adult/Pediatric CO2 sampling lines are intended for use with ETT tube size > 4.5 mm. The adapter dead space is < 6.6 cc and the weight is 7.0 g.
The Uni-junction™ technology is designed to ensure proper sampling for patients who alternate between oral and nasal breathing.
- Integrated, single-piece airway gas sampling lines comprised of the patient cannula, water trap and a sterilizing grade filter
- Designed to reduce the risk of biohazard contamination of the patient monitor
- Oxygen flows from holes in front of nasal prongs and improves humidity of O2
- Delivers O2 flow up to 5 L/min and can deliver above 5 L/min using external O2 delivery (e.g. through a mask) without affecting CO2 measurement values
- Compatible in MRI environment
- Adapter dead space is < 6.6cc and the weight is 7.0g
- Single-use only
false not grp product
|Item Name||Covidien FilterLine® Set CO2 Sampling Line, Pediatric/Adult, 14'|
|Sampling Line Type||Intubated/Non-intubated|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.