Covidien FilterLine® Intubation Set, Non-humidified, Child/Adult
Covidien FilterLine® breath sampling products, with the exception of infant/neonate intubated patient sampling lines, are compatible in the MRI environment. They can also be used with Supraglottic airways.
Please note that this is the comparable product to manufacturer part numbers 11996-000299 / 11996-000081 from Physio-Control
- Single-patient use
- Compatible in MRI environment
- Adult/Pediatric products are intended for use with ETT tube size > 4.5 mm
- Integrated, single-piece airway gas sampling lines comprised of the patient cannula or airway adapter, water trap and a sterilizing grade filter that is designed to reduce the risk of biohazard contamination of the patient monitor
- Delivers O2 flow up to 5 L/min and can deliver above 5 L/min using external O2 delivery, e.g. through a mask, without affecting CO2 measurement values
- Broad portfolio of sampling lines available for various clinical situations
- One size fits adolescents through adults
- The adapter dead space is < 6.6 cc and the weight is 7.0 g.
- FilterLine® length: 7 ft.
false not grp product
|Item Name||Covidien FilterLine® Intubation Set, Non-humidified, Child/Adult|
|Sampling Line Type||Intubated|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
You might also like...
Masimo EMMA™ Mainsteam ETCO2 Capnograph with Waveform
Covidien Smart CapnoLine® Plus with O2 Tubing, Non-intubated, Adult/Intermediate
Covidien Smart CapnoLine® Plus with O2 Connector, Adult/Intermediate