Covidien FilterLine® Intubation Set, Non-humidified, Child/Adult
The Covidien FilterLine Intubation Set is designed for use with Microstream-enabled capnography monitors and can be used on both intubated and non-intubated patients. The integrated, single-piece airway gas sampling lines are comprised of a patient cannula or airway adapter, water trap and a sterilizing-grade filter designed to reduce the risk of biohazard contamination of the patient monitor.
This set is compatible in the MRI environment. Each intubation set is latex-free and disposable.
*Please note: this is the comparable product to manufacturer part numbers 11996-000299 / 11996-000081 from Physio-Control.
- Uni-junction™ technology is designed to ensure proper sampling for patients who alternate between oral and nasal breathing
- Oral Scoop design has wide surface area to provide breath capture even during shallow breathing
- Oxygen flows from holes in front of nasal prongs and improves humidity of O2
- Compatible in MRI environment
- Adult/pediatric products are intended for use with ETT tube size > 4.5 mm
- Delivers O2 flow up to 5 L/min and can deliver above 5 L/min using external O2 delivery
- Adapter dead space: < 6.6cc
- Adapter weight: 7.0g
- FilterLine® length: 7’
false not grp product
|Item Name||Covidien FilterLine® Intubation Set, Non-humidified, Child/Adult|
|Sampling Line Type||Intubated|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.