Covidien FilterLine® H Set CO2 Sampling Lines with Airway Adapter, Neonate/Infant
Available and ready to ship.
This item might require a License Authorization Form, depending on your state. Learn more
The Covidien FilterLine® H Set is designed for use with Microstream™-enabled capnography monitors, and can be used for both intubated patients and suraglottic airways in critical care and humidified environments.
The Covidien FilterLine® H Set contains Nafion®, or alternate moisture reduction technology, to aid in humidity control.
Infant/neonate products are intended for use with ETT tube size ≤ 4.5 mm. The adapter dead space is < 0.5 cc and the weight is 3.8 g.
- Single-use only
- Integrated, single-piece airway gas sampling lines comprised of the patient cannula or airway adapter, water trap and a sterilizing grade filter that is designed to reduce the risk of biohazard contamination of the patient monitor.
- Uni-junction™ technology is designed to ensure proper sampling for patients who alternate between oral and nasal breathing.
- Oral Scoop design has wide surface area to provide breath capture even in the presence of shallow breathing.
- Oxygen flows from holes in front of nasal prongs and improves humidity of O2.
- Delivers O2 flow up to 5 L/min and can deliver above 5 L/min using external O2 delivery, e.g. through a mask, without affecting CO2 measurement values.
Please note that this is the comparable product to manufacturer part number 11996-000001 from Physio-Control
false not grp product
|Item Name||Covidien FilterLine® H Set CO2 Sampling Lines with Airway Adapter, Neonate/Infant|
|Sampling Line Type||Intubated/Non-intubated|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.