Covidien FilterLine® H Set CO2 Sampling Lines with Airway Adapter, Neonate/Infant
Get 15% off Diagnostic Products with code EMP712 Offer Details
Get 15% off Diagnostic Products with code EMP712
Get 15% off Diagnostic Products. Apply promo code EMP712 in your cart. Offer ends 7/23/2021. Valid online only.
Promo codes may not be applicable to certain products including, but not limited to, medications and narcotics, clothing items, service contracts, software licenses, upgrade kits, capital purchases and more. Product discounts are only valid on list price, and do not apply to contract or specially priced items. Dealer and reseller customers are not eligible for discounts. Promotional pricing is valid online only. Other restrictions may apply.
This item might require a License Authorization Form, depending on your state. Learn more
The Covidien FilterLine® H Set is designed for use with Microstream™-enabled capnography monitors, and can be used on both intubated and non-intubated patients in critical care and humidified environments.
The Covidien FilterLine® H Set contains Nafion®, or alternate moisture reduction technology, to aid in humidity control.
Infant/neonate products are intended for use with ETT tube size ≤ 4.5 mm. The adapter dead space is < 0.5 cc and the weight is 3.8 g.
- Single-use only
- Integrated, single-piece airway gas sampling lines comprised of the patient cannula or airway adapter, water trap and a sterilizing grade filter that is designed to reduce the risk of biohazard contamination of the patient monitor.
- Uni-junction™ technology is designed to ensure proper sampling for patients who alternate between oral and nasal breathing.
- Oral Scoop design has wide surface area to provide breath capture even in the presence of shallow breathing.
- Oxygen flows from holes in front of nasal prongs and improves humidity of O2.
- Delivers O2 flow up to 5 L/min and can deliver above 5 L/min using external O2 delivery, e.g. through a mask, without affecting CO2 measurement values.
Please note that this is the comparable product to manufacturer part number 11996-000001 from Physio-Control
false not grp product
|Item Name||Covidien FilterLine® H Set CO2 Sampling Lines with Airway Adapter, Neonate/Infant|
|Sampling Line Type||Intubated/Non-intubated|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.