Conterra ALS Extreme Pack
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Are you a paramedic or EMT who is required to perform in severe environments like skiing, snowmobilling, rappelling or helitack insertions? The ALS Extreme Pack is the bag for you! This bag features six zippered compartments, a removable top pocket, a foldaway suspension system and is built entirely from CORDURA®, a high-count ballistic nylon. The ALS Extreme has ultra strong side handles, wand tunnels and a hydration bladder sleeve. A very unique feature of this pack is when accessing the main pocket, the back pockets rotate to the sides, creating a high degree of organization at your fingertips, and rotate back out of the way for transport.
- Body of the pack is very narrow to allow a full range of movement when on the rescuers back
- Main pocket is completely lined with velcro compatible fabric, twin movable dividers, and a flap sporting two medium organizer pockets
- Bottom end is designed for personal survival gear. By moving the divider, you can adjust just how much personal space you need
- Has the ability to carry a “D”, aluminum “D”, Jumbo “D” and even a Carbon Fiber “D” oxygen cylinder
- Model ALX1: 12”L x 10.5”W x 30”H
- Model CHS1: 17”L x 6”W x 1/2”H
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.