Cardiac Science® Powerheart G3 Pro AED
Typically ships in 3-6 weeks
This item is a Class II Narcotic, and cannot be ordered online. To learn more about ordering, see medication ordering details or call 800.558.6270.
This item requires a License Authorization Form on file. Learn more
License Authorization Form (LAF) Required
Before we can ship this product to you, we must have a completed LAF on file for your organization. An LAF is a form that gets filled out by your Medical Director or Pharmacist-in-Charge, and provides the approval we need to process your order. Learn more
This item is refrigerated, and a $13.95 handling fee will be applied to your order. Learn more
Refrigerated drugs are only shipped on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to ensure that your shipment arrives during the business week. If you are more than two scheduled ground shipping days from our location in Wisconsin, your refrigerated order will be processed separately from any other items you are ordering, and will be shipped to you via 2nd Day Air.
All refrigerated orders are subject to a $13.95 Refrigeration Handling Fee per order.
Refrigerated drugs are shipped in a heavy-duty Styrofoam shipping cooler, lined with air packets, and enclosed with ICE-BRIX refrigerant packs.
This item may require additional shipping charges due to size. Learn more
Additional Shipping Charges May Apply
Due to the size or weight of this item, it will be shipped via commercial trucking service. Additional shipping charges may apply, and will not be reflected when you place your order online.
Following the placement of your order, a Customer Service Representative will reach out to you with any additional shipping costs, and will confirm you would still like to proceed with the order. If you’d like to know the shipping cost of this item prior to placing your order, give us a call at 800.558.6270.
This is a hazardous item, and can only be shipped via Ground. Learn more
The Cardiac Science Powerheart® AED G3 Pro is a fully equipped automated external defibrillator (AED) that features Rescue Ready® and STAR® biphasic technology and is designed for medical professionals. Featuring a color display, 3-lead ECG monitoring capability and manual defibrillation override, this AED provides you with the flexibility and features you need when saving a life.
- Operations: Semi-automatic with manual override
- Waveform: STAR® biphasic truncated exponential
- Energy (J) range available: Escalating variable energy (VE) 95J to 351J
- Protocols: 5 energy protocols available
- Factory default (nominal): 200VE, 300VE, 300VE
- Voice prompts: Clear, concise voice prompts guide user through the rescue
- Visible indicators: Rescue Ready status indicator
- Audible alerts: Voice prompt, system alert
- Synchronized shock: Built-in automatic synchronization feature
- Pacemaker pulse detection: Yes
- Programmable: Yes, via MDLink®
- Pediatric capability: Yes
- Warranty: 7 years
- Control buttons: Shock button and manual override
- Display content: Displays written instructions to guide user through rescue process, SmartGauge battery status indicator, service indicator, pad indicator, text display, ECG display
- Display specifications: 3.5 in (8.9 cm) diagonal transreflective TFT display with 320 x 240 pixels (quarter VGA). Resolution is 113.5 dots/in (4.47 dots/mm)
- Type: 9145 IntelliSense® lithium battery
- Daily: Battery, pads (presence and function), internal electronics, SHOCK/CONTINUE button, and software
- Weekly: Battery, pads (presence and function), internal electronics, partial energy charge, SHOCK/CONTINUE button, and software
- Monthly: Battery, pads (presence and function), internal electronics, full energy charge cycle, SHOCK/CONTINUE button, and software
- Type: Internal memory
- Internal memory: 60 minutes ECG data with event annotation, multiple rescue functionality
- ECG playback: Viewable via Rescuelink® software via PC
- Communications: Serial port or USB (via adapter) for PC with Windows
- Clock synchronization: Rescue event time stamp of event data
- Dimensions: 3.3” H x 12.4” D x 10.6” W
- Weight: 6.6 lbs.
- Readiness: Rescue Ready® technology that self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- Ease of Use: A color ECG displays the victim’s heart rate, waveform, number of shocks delivered, and the elapsed rescue time — exactly what emergency workers need to know.
- Advanced Technology: RescueCoach™ and CPR metronome functionality pace users through chest compressions. In addition, our proprietary STAR® biphasic technology calculates electrical impedance and escalates energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate higher level should a patient require a second shock.
- Assurance: Cardiac Science stands behind their Powerheart AEDs with a 7-year warranty, among the longest in the industry.
The Cardiac Science Powerheart® AED G3 Pro Includes:
- Cardiac Science Powerheart® AED G3 Pro
- Semi-Rigid Carrying Case
- (2) Sets of Adult Electrodes
- Intellisense Lithium Battery (4-Year Warranty)
- IrDA Communications Cable
- Training DVD and Unit Software
- 7-Year Factory Warranty
- Rescue Ready Kit (Scissors, Razor, Gauze, Alcohol Wipe, CPR Mask, Bandages)
- AED Check Tags
|Item Name||Cardiac Science® Powerheart G3 Pro AED|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.