BSN Abscess Cap Irrigation Shield
By BSN Medical
AbscessCap is a twist on abscess irrigation shield that allows a clinician to easily irrigate wounds below the surface of the skin.
Abcesscap features the following benefits:
- Protruding Nozzle - allows penetration below the surface
- One-handed probing
- Break up loculations
- Irrigate tunneling wounds
- Fits any standard saline bottle - delivers high volumes in a shorter amount of time
- Fits any standard syringe - versatility between preferred irrigation methods
- Built In Splash Shield - permits safe visualization of wound target while reducing splatter
- Large Nozzle Opening - creates a low pressure stream of fluid to safely flush the wound of pus and debris
Advantages of irrigating deep wounds:
- Reduce Bioburden
- Exchange Saline for pus or debris
- Flush Out Deep Recesses
- Optimize Clearance
- Reduce Inflammation
- Ideal for flushing deep wounds and abscesses
- Fits standard bottle or syringe
- Protruding nozzle
- Large opening for low pressure
false not grp product
|Item Name||BSN Abscess Cap Irrigation Shield|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.