The BioStat CELOX-A™ is an applicator and plunger delivery system that makes it possible for the hemostatic agent (CELOX-A) to reach deep into small traumatic wounds, getting straight to the source of the bleeding. Each package contains an applicator/plunger set with 6g (0.2 oz) of Celox granule.
- Proven to control arterial bleeding within minutes
- The Application/Plunger system is ideal for wounds caused by shrapnel, IED, gunshot or knife
- Works in hypothermic conditions
- FDA cleared to work on anticoagulated blood
- No chemical exothermic reaction (heart) therefore no burning
- Sterile, waterproof packaging
- Not affected by windy conditions
- Easy to irrigate from wound
- Applied using basic first aid skills
false not grp product
|Item Name||BioStat™ Celox-A™ Applicator/Plunger Set, 6g|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
You might also like...
BioStat LLC Celox™ Granules for Bleeding Control, 15g
Z-Medica QuikClot® EMS Rolled Gauze, Sterile, 3” x 48”
Curaplex® Multi-Trauma Dressing, 12” x 30”
Z-Medica® QuikClot® Combat Gauze, Z-Fold, X-Ray, 3" x 4yd
Z-Medica® QuikClot® Combat Gauze TraumaPad™, Single Wrap, 12” x 12”