Aquasonic® 100 Ultrasound Transmission Gel by Parker Laboratories provides:
- Acoustically correct for the broad range of frequencies used
- Completely aqueous, will not stain clothing or damage transducers
- Unique “can't be copied” formula is hypoallergenic, bacteriostatic, non-sensitizing and non-irritating
- No formaldehyde
- Not a spermicide
- Used and recommended by leading manufacturers of medical ultrasound equipment worldwide
- Recommended for all procedures where a viscous gel is required
false not grp product
|Item Name||Aquasonic® 100 Ultrasound Transmission Doppler Gel, 2oz (60g) Tube|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
Curaplex® ET Tubes Cuffed with Stylet
Curaplex® BVM Manual Resuscitator with Universal Connector and 7' O2 Tubing
Curaplex® PVC Nasopharyngeal Robertazzi Airways
Curaplex® Gravity IV Administration Sets, Needle-free Pre-pierced Sure-lok Y-Site
Curaplex® Safety Clear Plus Cuffed ET Tubes
Curaplex® Nasal Cannulas
Curaplex® TritonGrip SE Nitrile Exam Gloves, Blue
Curaplex® IV Extension Set with Needleless Injection Site, 8in
Curaplex® Blood Pressure Cuffs
Curaplex® Suction Catheters