- Acoustically correct for the broad range of frequencies used
- Completely aqueous, will not stain clothing or damage transducers
- Unique “can't be copied” formula is hypoallergenic, bacteriostatic, non-sensitizing and non-irritating
- No formaldehyde
- Not a spermicide
- Used and recommended by leading manufacturers of medical ultrasound equipment worldwide
- Recommended for all procedures where a viscous gel is required
false not grp product
|Item Name||Aquasonic® 100 Ultrasound Transmission Doppler Gel, 2oz (60g) Tube|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
You might also like...
Curaplex® Leads Out Direct Connect Multi-Function Defibrillator Electrodes, Adult, Physio Control Compatible
Curaplex® Leads Out Direct Connect Multi-Function Defibrillator Electrodes, Adult
Curaplex® Multi-Function Defibrillator Electrodes, Philips Compatible, Adult
Curaplex® Multi-Function Defibrillator Electrodes, Zoll Compatible
Curaplex® Multi-Function Defibrillator Electrodes, Zoll Compatible, Adult
Prestan® Professional Infant CPR Training Manikin without CPR Monitor, Meduim Skin
Masimo SET® M-LNCS™ Adhesive SpO2 Sensor, Infant, Single-use, 3-20kg, 3'
Curaplex® Fingertip Pulse Oximeter/SpO2 Monitor