The FRX3 by the American Red Cross is the multi-powered, multi-function, smartphone-charging, weather alert radio that lights your way.
Safe and sound
- This all-purpose, rechargeable weather alert radio with solar panel and hand turbine power generator will keep you in the know, on alert, and well connected. No emergency kit is complete without it.
- When the “Alert” function is on, the radio will automatically broadcast emergency weather alerts for your area such as hurricanes, tornadoes and severe storms.
- Stay in tune and up to date with this AM/FM/NOAA weather band digital radio with display and alarm clock. If you want more than just the radio, there’s an AUX-input to play your own tunes. And, when you want to listen alone, just plug in your favorite headphones.
More power to you
- The FRX3 powers up in multiple ways—via solar panel, hand crank, built-in rechargeable battery, or traditional batteries.
Ready, set, go
- Crank the hand turbine for one minute and you’ll produce enough power for 15-20 minutes of music, news and weather. Or simply charge it in the sun using the built- in solar panel. You can also use the mini USB cable to charge the FRX3’s built-in rechargeable battery or pop in a couple of AAA batteries.
- To charge your smartphone, simply plug it into the USB port. Power will automatically “dump charge” to your phone, just like plugging into the wall.
Light the way
- The bright LED flashlight is always handy…at home, at the office, or even in the car. And the red flashing beacon is ideal for emergencies. Thanks to the glow-in-the-dark locator, the FRX3 is always easy to find.
- 2012 GOOD DESIGN Award for Etón FRX Field Radio Line.
- Dimensions: 6.9” x 5.8” x 2.6”
- Weight: 1 lb. 5 oz.
false not grp product
|Item Name||American Red Cross® Hand Turbine FRX3 Weather Radio with Flashlight, Arc Version|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.