Ambu® Military Head Wedge Immobilizer
This item is a Class II Narcotic, and cannot be ordered online. To learn more about ordering, see medication ordering details or call 800.558.6270.
This item requires a License Authorization Form on file. Learn more
License Authorization Form (LAF) Required
Before we can ship this product to you, we must have a completed LAF on file for your organization. An LAF is a form that gets filled out by your Medical Director or Pharmacist-in-Charge, and provides the approval we need to process your order. Learn more
This item is refrigerated, and a $13.95 handling fee will be applied to your order. Learn more
Refrigerated drugs are only shipped on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to ensure that your shipment arrives during the business week. If you are more than two scheduled ground shipping days from our location in Wisconsin, your refrigerated order will be processed separately from any other items you are ordering, and will be shipped to you via 2nd Day Air.
All refrigerated orders are subject to a $13.95 Refrigeration Handling Fee per order.
Refrigerated drugs are shipped in a heavy-duty Styrofoam shipping cooler, lined with air packets, and enclosed with ICE-BRIX refrigerant packs.
This item may require additional shipping charges due to size. Learn more
Additional Shipping Charges May Apply
Due to the size or weight of this item, it will be shipped via commercial trucking service. Additional shipping charges may apply, and will not be reflected when you place your order online.
Following the placement of your order, a Customer Service Representative will reach out to you with any additional shipping costs, and will confirm you would still like to proceed with the order. If you’d like to know the shipping cost of this item prior to placing your order, give us a call at 800.558.6270.
This is a hazardous item, and can only be shipped via Ground. Learn more
The fully adjustable, disposable Ambu Military Head Wedge immobilizes a patients head instantly and effectively in four simple steps. It is similar in design to the standard Ambu Head Wedge, but it has been manufactured in camouflage colors as per military specifications.
- Waterproof and very durable
- Radiolucent ensuring that the patient is effectively immobilized even during examination
- Stores completely flat, saving valuable storage space, it can even be stored attached to the backboard
- Fully adjustable to fit all sizes from children to adults
- Fits all known backboards
- Strong, self-adhesive head strap with medical grade glue ensures a secure hold without any discomfort to the patient
- Accommodates head sizes: 19.7” to 24.8”
- Dimensions: 15.8” L x 6.5” W x 0.5” T
- Weight: 3.5 ounces
- Recommended operating temperatures -5°C - +40°C (-23°F - + 104°F)
- Storage temperatures -40°C - + 70°C (-40°F- + 158°F)
- Adjustable to head sizes in: 30 increments
- Environmental properties: Waterproof and UV-resistant
- Head comfort: Foam pad
- Tape liners: Easy pull tape liner
- Head strap: Medical grade adhesive
- Head wedge base: Polypropylene
- Actuator: Polyamide (PA) (Nylon)
- Foam pad: Polyethylene (Recyclable PE)
- Head strap: Polyester (UP)
|Item Name||Ambu® Military Head Wedge Immobilizer|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.