Ambu® Res-Cue Pump
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
The Ambu Res-Cue Pump is a portable, manual, hand-operated emergency suction pump. This versatile, hand-powered emergency pump provides a cost effective alternative, offering convenience and performance.
- Simple to use, easy to squeeze - requires extremely little force
- Portable, lightweight, one-hand operation unit - takes up very little space
- Adjustable vacuum adult (100%) or children (50%)
- Fast and powerful - offering superior performance
- No regular maintenance - low cost operation
- Compact unit stores easily in most emergency kits
- Canister overfill protection - prevents contamination inside the pump/handle and eliminates need for flush-through procedures and prevents inconvenient exhaust splashing of liquids
- Disposable collection canister - no cleaning/sterilization required
- No power required
- Adult and infant suction catheters included
- French catheter adapter tip included with each unit
- Dimensions: 185 x 64 x 168 mm
- Weight: 230 g
- Vacuum max: 450 mm Hg
- Free airflow: Peak>20 l/min
- Disposable collection canister volume: 300 ml
- Stroke volume: Up to 500 mmHg
- Stroke adjustment: 100% or 50% vacuum
Kit includes: (1) disposable canister, (2) suction catheters (adult and infant) and (1) disposal bag
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.