The fully adjustable, disposable Ambu Military Head Wedge immobilizes a patients head instantly and effectively in four simple steps. It is similar in design to the standard Ambu Head Wedge, but it has been manufactured in camouflage colors as per military specifications.
- Waterproof and very durable
- Radiolucent ensuring that the patient is effectively immobilized even during examination
- Stores completely flat, saving valuable storage space, it can even be stored attached to the backboard
- Fully adjustable to fit all sizes from children to adults
- Fits all known backboards
- Strong, self-adhesive head strap with medical grade glue ensures a secure hold without any discomfort to the patient
- Accommodates head sizes: 19.7” to 24.8”
- Dimensions: 15.8” L x 6.5” W x 0.5” T
- Weight: 3.5 ounces
- Recommended operating temperatures -5°C - +40°C (-23°F - + 104°F)
- Storage temperatures -40°C - + 70°C (-40°F- + 158°F)
- Adjustable to head sizes in: 30 increments
- Environmental properties: Waterproof and UV-resistant
- Head comfort: Foam pad
- Tape liners: Easy pull tape liner
- Head strap: Medical grade adhesive
- Head wedge base: Polypropylene
- Actuator: Polyamide (PA) (Nylon)
- Foam pad: Polyethylene (Recyclable PE)
- Head strap: Polyester (UP)
false not grp product
|Item Name||Ambu® Military Head Wedge Immobilizer|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
You might also like...
Ambu® Head Wedge with 1 Strap and Ace Adjustible Collar
Laerdal HeadBed™ II Cervical Immobilization Device