Ambu® Disposable Pressure Manometer is intended to be used for monitoring the patient's airway pressure.
- Compatible to ventilation equipment
- Slim design for optimal view of the patient
- The single patient use concept offers minimized risk of cross contamination
- Ambu Disposable Pressure Manometer is made from a SEBS material. Using this material the product does not contain any PVC or natural rubber Latex
- Suitable for use with Ambu resuscitators or other resuscitators, hyperinflation bags, CPAP masks or circuits
- The manometer has a color coded scale to give enhanced visual support during ventilation. The correct ventilation pressure must be determined by the medical professional. The color coding scale is only for visual support.
Dimensions: 55mm Length
false not grp product
|Item Name||Ambu® Disposable Pressure Manometer|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
Curaplex® ET Tubes, Cuffed with Stylet
Curaplex® PVC Nasopharyngeal Robertazzi Airways
Curaplex® Suction Catheters
Curaplex® IV Extension Set with Needleless Injection Site, 8in
Curaplex® Gravity IV Administration Sets, Needle-free Pre-pierced Sure-lok Y-Site
Curaplex® Nasal Cannulas
Curaplex® Blood Pressure Cuffs
Curaplex® TritonGrip SE Nitrile Exam Gloves, Blue
Curaplex® Patient Transporters
Curaplex® BVM Manual Resuscitator with Universal Connector and 7' O2 Tubing