Aeros Care-E-Vac™ 3 Portable Suction Unit
By Ohio Medical
See notes for replacements
This item is a Class II Narcotic, and cannot be ordered online. To learn more about ordering, see medication ordering details or call 800.558.6270.
This item requires a License Authorization Form on file. Learn more
License Authorization Form (LAF) Required
Before we can ship this product to you, we must have a completed LAF on file for your organization. An LAF is a form that gets filled out by your Medical Director or Pharmacist-in-Charge, and provides the approval we need to process your order. Learn more
This item is refrigerated, and a $13.95 handling fee will be applied to your order. Learn more
Refrigerated drugs are only shipped on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to ensure that your shipment arrives during the business week. If you are more than two scheduled ground shipping days from our location in Wisconsin, your refrigerated order will be processed separately from any other items you are ordering, and will be shipped to you via 2nd Day Air.
All refrigerated orders are subject to a $13.95 Refrigeration Handling Fee per order.
Refrigerated drugs are shipped in a heavy-duty Styrofoam shipping cooler, lined with air packets, and enclosed with ICE-BRIX refrigerant packs.
This item may require additional shipping charges due to size. Learn more
Additional Shipping Charges May Apply
Due to the size or weight of this item, it will be shipped via commercial trucking service. Additional shipping charges may apply, and will not be reflected when you place your order online.
Following the placement of your order, a Customer Service Representative will reach out to you with any additional shipping costs, and will confirm you would still like to proceed with the order. If you’d like to know the shipping cost of this item prior to placing your order, give us a call at 800.558.6270.
This is a hazardous item, and can only be shipped via Ground. Learn more
The Aeros Care-E-Vac 3 is a high-vacuum and high-flow AC/DC-powered portable suction unit. It provides suction wherever wall suction is unavailable.
Care-E-Vac 3 is packaged in a compact, durable, molded polycarbonate and ABS blend case. The unit is compact and very lightweight. It is an excellent choice for hospital code carts, patient transport and wherever battery powered suction is needed.
- Constant suction providing 550 mmHg and 50 LPM flow
- Easy to clean and process for quick turnarounds
- Compact and lightweight
- Smallest footprint in its class
- Permanently attached power cord cannot be lost or misplaced
- 3 year warranty
- Dimensions: 10.5” W x 8.5” D x 8.5” H
- Weight: 10.5 lbs
- Vacuum Range: 0 to 550 mmHg
- Free Air FLow: 50 LPM for 60 minutes
- Pump: 12 VDC oil-less diaphragm type
- Canister: 800 cc disposable plastic with mechanical shutoff (adjustable bracket will accept any size canister)
- Capacity: Adjustable up to 1200 cc standard
- Tubing: 6' disposable sterile plastic
- Suction Tip: Disposable Yankauer with control vent
- Vacuum Regulator: Rotary type on panel
- Vacuum Gauge: Calibrated to 0-20”/500 mmHg
- Power: AC: 110 Volts, 60 Hz DC: 12 Volts (nominal). Battery Type: Rechargeable sealed lead-acid Battery Capacity: 12 Volts, 5 Ampere-Hour Average Run Time: 60 minutes when fully charged Charger: Integral trickle type supplied Charge Time: 6 hours or less to 85%
|Item Name||Aeros Care-E-Vac™ 3 Portable Suction Unit|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.